Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mort and Jacque Karlson



Folks, I would like you to know that there is a woman in my life, still, after 2 years now, after we asked her to (politely) leave our home because my wife had JUST had her only baby and was bringing her home, to get another place to live, after they camped out on our couch for over 4 weeks, sucked us dry of resources like food and money (borrowed, and never paid back) following our offer to help her and her husband out because they were homeless, and had no where to stay.
Their retribution on us? To call CPS on us and cost us our daughter, over nothing, because she had no other avenue to legally "get me" for asking her to move out, because we didn't have room for 4 adults and a baby...in an efficiency apt.
Now this woman has managed to hunt us down again, and is now taunting me by commenting on my blog. Here's what she said this time (by the way, thank you, oh THANK YOU "Foggy and Jill", for leaving up that WONDERFUL forum thread, slamming me at all angles...)
"Well well...I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand you for almost 2 years now. I got you, and Thank God the baby is safe! Now there's Chrstopher Bruce the Mighty Spork! ROFLMAO! Damn I love those people. Karma gotcha. I bet I'm doing a hell of a lot better than you! Have a great day! I'm the Rebel! ��✔"
Now, I don't know how all of YOU feel about the person/people that called CPS on you and cost you YOUR children....but I'm not exactly too happy with psychotic fat bitch, who has made my life a total living hell for almost 2 years now. Now I would like your help. Her name is Jacque Karlson...and her husband's name is Mort Karlson. She is a short fat lazy brunette with no body to speak of, and has this insane idea that she's sexy and wears short skirts that show off her horrendously ugly legs. She's a controlling hateful man abuser, who takes over 6 psychotic drugs. Her husband is a nice quiet easygoing guy named Mort Karlson. He's from NORWAY, and is very intelligent, and wears his hair rebelliously long, in a ponytail. He is controlled by her and never says a single word in dispute when he's around her, and does every little thing she says.
Her residence before she met us was somewhere on the streets of Florida....and I do not rightly remember where. I do know that Florida is where she more than likely is, and that this is her preferred state of resicence. More importantly, she practically lives online...here, on Twitter (her favorite place), and has blocked me so I can't find out where she is, and what she's doing. I will pay anyone $500 cash, instantly, and another $500 after I FIND HER MYSELF, to give me any information like where she works and lives. Thank you.
By the way, I would love to include (so you know this isn't just BS, and we did wrong, etc, etc.) her letter to me, making me feel sorry for her, and the 2 articles that show the vindictive and horrid things she did.
The $500/$500 offer is for CURRENT address or workplace (or both) only, MEANING: I should be able to go right up to her door, knock, and find this woman standing there when it opens. $50 more will be INSTANTLY offered for each: current email address, current phone number and current friends or family, and $25 each for each current Twitter or facebook profile or handle. Thank you.
NOTE: Eerilly enough, this picture sort of reminds me of her, except she has long straight hair, and is about 30 years older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!