Monday, August 4, 2014

#NRA JACQUE, BRING BACK OUR MARINE, @JACQUE KARLSON PART II

As I promised Ms. Jacque, I will be posting all of her personal info every chance I get.  No one screws with my family and gets away with it...so there.

Jacque Karlson, approx 51, short, fat, and has a nice beer belly any man would envy  She sports shoulder length dark brown hair, which she wears in a ponytail.  She wears mini-skirts, which I could never figure out...her legs kind of remind me of chopsticks, they're definately not worth the look.  She has diabetes, and you can see immediately that she's quite the controller.  Would make a good boss in some corporation, since most of those guys don't do a lot of work, she'd be perfect for that job, but not many others.  Has no real education that I'm aware of.  Drives and owns a blue 2004 Chevy Cavelier, with a tropical plate on the front of the car, and a Florida plate on the back of it.  Damned, but I forgot to write down the number...sorry.

Morten Karlson, 43, long brownish reddish hair, goes by the name Mort, call him that at all opportunity.  Has a master's degree in Business.  Definately the smarter guy of the two men, but is a lackey, for lack of a better term.  He's very submissive and hangs on his woman's every word, whether that word is right or not, or makes any sense or doesn't.  Even gets in the shower with Jacque, that's how dependent she is on him.

Her phone number, should you want to talk to her personally, or hunt her down per her cell phone (remember, this woman is an absolute psychotic, make no mistake...she takes several psyche meds, and is proud of it too) is 727-608-6573...or at least it will be until she changes it, after reading this post.

They will tell you they sleep in their car in FL...which may very well be a truth, but it's more of a choice, that's pretty well evident, since that's where they went once again, after attempting to tear us apart...and failing.  They'll give you a pretty good sob story, that's for sure...just be sure and don't fall for it.  She may be into the politics and agree with a lot you do, but I'm sure that's all part of the scam.

The names in the title line, as far as I know, are all of the names they use on Twitter, her political playground.  Upon our parting of the ways, she proceeded to intimidate the less strong of my followers to go elsewhere...and some have, just until the dust clears.  Some have made it very clear that, as soon as this blows over, they'll come back.

They called DHS on us with unfounded and un-backed up charges, and cost us the baby for a while...as well as the mother's life, almost.  She will do whatever she can to destroy you if you piss her off, believe it.

Here are the posts, should you be interested in all of the real facts on this story.

INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE - READER RESPONSE   This relates her personal tale as she presents it to others who are gullible enough to believe it.

#NRA JACQUE, @JackieKarlson, Mort Karlson, @BringBackOurMarine - Relates the story of how this woman did us when this all started going bad.

And then, pretty much everything after that that's more recent.  Thank you for your time.  Gnite Jock.  Sleep tight baby.

8 comments:

  1. You won't be posting shit, because 1) My hubby rocks 2) He got a job.3) You are a lying thief. 4) We are very happy unlike you and Liz who you treat worse than a dog. 5)You can kiss my ass. 6) I never said one word about you that was a lie. 7) YOU ARE JEALOUS, YOU ENVY MY HUBBY AND I. YOU TRIED TO CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE, AND I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO THINK YOU ARE INSANE. 8) Did I mention I am where you will NEVER find me. 9) I hope that baby stays where she is. God love her. 10) You are a moronic fool, stupid, and psychotic. Poor poor you. Wahhhhhh....You want people to feel sorry for you. Too bad, you are truly mad. Sleep tight JACKASS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you'll be found all right honey, bet on it. I plan to publish this comment, just to show people your true colors. And, yeah...your hubby rocks, but not because of you, you just keep him under your thumb, making him an idiot. Prove anything you said....you've proven nothing. I DO NOT ENVY YOU OR YOUR HUSBAND AT ALL, I never tried to cheat on my wife, especially with you, you ugly little fat slut, and of course your friends think I am insane...they're insane too, else they'd never be your friends to start with. And the baby will be back in our family where she belongs as soon as September 12th passes, guaranteed. And, if you hadn't noticed, I don't even think about you anymore...except to maybe wrap my hands around your chicken neck for trying to break up our family. Sleep with an eye open, you will be found someday, and you'll pay for what you did. Note, please, that the posts about you are still the most widely read.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I notice you changed your number....why? hehe. I'm glad to see the post worked. I will continue, and have continued to post this, and will continue until you are put out of your misery...on Twitter, as well as in the real world. Hows that Twitter following these days, suffering much? Mine is up nearly 1000 more, soooo....must not be too insane, eh? Up to 35,000 Google + views, and closing in on almost 10,000 views right here. Shame about you though...lol.

      Delete
    3. My Twitter following is great actually. I have over 5,000 followers. No one thinks I am crazy you can bet on that. Fine with me if you wanna make a fool of yourself. Frankly, I don't give a Sleep tight loser. I always win.!

      Delete
    4. Well, the sad part about that is that we Americans are well aware that there are a minimum of 5000 stupid people in this country...all of which, obviously, follow you. I also really hate repeating myself, but you have YET to win ANYTHING. All you've managed to do with your actions and your vindictive comments is prove to the country and whatever followers you have fooled into thinking you're a good person what a total malicious bitch you are, with every comment you post.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As to your comment about me supporting the 2nd Ammendment, I realize it's a bait, to get me to comment and lose readers. I most certainly support any right that lets people have what they want. What I don't support is the right for lunatics like you on psyche drugs who want to carry firearms into Target stores, where a desparate shoplifter might decide to swipe it off of your hip and shoot a lot of innocent children that could very well be shopping with their parents, and all because you same lunatics interpret the right to bear arms (a 235 yr. old amendment, written for recently fighting and free people to make sure they didn't lose their freedom again, so soon after acquiring their independence) to mean that anybody and their crazy kin can have 20 guns and take them wherever they want. Nuff said (based on her testimony that she was actively boycotting Target because they wouldn't let her bring a firearm into the store. If this doesn't prove she's mental, nothing does).

      Delete
  3. Most of your followers are not mine. You pretend to protect the 2nd Amendment and don't believe in guns. I dare you to tell many of your followers you are anti-gun. Try it and see how many you lose fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!