Monday, May 26, 2014

Freedom to Fascism - Part VIII

http://www.federalobserver.com/2012/08/23/arming-the-government-against-americans/


Whassup?  Here we go....AGAIN, with yet another big installment of Freedom to Fascism!  You know, I started this, originally thinking I would do four or five checks at a time, but it sure didn't take me long to realize that just about every check was a post in and of itself.  I then decided it was likely to last a month.  After I annnouced that, however, I found that some checks were a little redundant, some were already covered in previous posts, and some there just wasn't much to say about.  So after announcing it would last a week, then a month, it seems now that it might be over in 2 weeks.  I can't really decide, but you'll know how long it'll last, about the same time I do...

Here's that link to the list we've been using:

http://prorev.com/fascisthints.htmhttp://prorev.com/fascisthints.htm

 I'm thinkin' we were on....

Check Mark #15 - A growing number of citizens being jailed for a growing number of offenses.

Well, I'm not too sure about the number of offenses thing...but if you count all the stuff that's been added after 9/11, I suppose this could be the case.  Homeland Security added a great deal of add-ons where jailable offenses are concerned.

As for the growing number of citizens being jailed, it doesn't take much but a good look at how many prisons we have, as opposed to, say, 50 years ago.  About 2.2 million Americans were in the prison system in 2012.  That's very nearly .7 percent of all America.  That number is quadrupeled from the decade of the 1960's, the most jailing decade we'd had up to that decade.  Much to our dismay, it hasn't ceased or declined since...it only grows exponentially.

Now granted, there's a lot more people here in American than there was.  The 1960 U.S. Census back in 1960 weighed our population in at 180,000,000.  The current day population is around 306,000,000, so of course, there's going to be a growth in imprisoned people as well.

The weirdest part of all that, though, is that crime is steadily dropping.  So what the heck is happening???  How is it possible to have a higher number of imprisoned people?

Most disturbing, and the figures that concern the meat of this post are these:

In 1910, there were 113,000 people in jail.  In 1970, we had 335,000 people.  In 1980, there were 474,000.  Then in 1990, that figure jumps to 1,149,000...almost triple the amount.  Now?  Last we checked?  There's 2.2....MILLION people behind bars....(source:  http://www.justicepolicy.org/images/upload/00-05_rep_punishingdecade_ac.pdf).  What the heck is happening??????????

Do we put a check in the box for this?  OHHELLYES!!  We really  need to do our homework here, kids.  Something funny's going on, and we need to find out what, and fast.  Let's move on.

Check Mark #16 - Massive use of cameras to spy on citizens.

I think we all know I've covered this one PLENTY (See "The Right To Privacy", X-Ray Satellites, Video Ticketing, etc.).
CHECK!!!!

Check Mark #20 - Disarming of Citizens

Now for those of you that are paying attention?  Yes.  I just jumped right on over checks 18 and 19.  Don't worry.  Those are two that I have every intention of getting back to.  They deserve their own posts.

This one is great to finish this installment up with.  This, by the way, has not been FULLY implemented...yet.  Have you noticed they're kind of working on it though?  Now, I hate guns.  I despise the use of them, I despise hunting, I hate war....I'm a pacivist.  And that Elliot kid's business?  I'm going to write a whole post on him too.  It's coming on the next intermission, probably on Wednesday.  2 days from now.

My stance on the NRA and guns is quite obvious.  My stance on war, even more so.  I don't believe the 2nd Amendment applies to our time.  On the other hand, I'm all for them, but only under this condition.  Martial Law.  Martial Law is the safeguard that our government has to rally the troups and use them against us, in order to protect themselves against a dissident uprising against them.  And the government, I believe, seriously believes in the existance of this uprising, or at least the beginnings of it.  You wanna know how I know?  They've already called a vote America.  It's on the way.

Here's a good one for ya.  Check this out:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obama-goal-disarming-of-all-americans/

Oh he's GOOD, isn't he?  Yes, Obama wants to disarm America kids, make no mistake about it.  Oh, but it doesn't stop there.  Oh no.  All you gun rights folks?  Check through all the stories on the right as well.  Mr. Obama would love to see the lot of you without guns.  Not for your safety.  Not because he doesn't wanna see anybody else get hurt either.  No, Mr. Obama is afraid, after all the stuff he's been pulling, that you might do something stupid, like try to oust him from the Oval Office.  He's right of course, but never fear, his time is almost done, and you've been warned about him plenty.  I may hate guns and what they do, but I hate Presidents who have an agenda even more.  We WILL NOT be a fascist country folks.  Let them try, I say.  Sure, we're a nation of sheep.  But we're not THAT dumb yet....are we?  Let's hope not.

Now, let's take it a step further.  Not only would Mr. Obama like to disarm America....OTHER countries would love to see us disarmed at well!!  There are people that are, at this moment, attempting to get the United Nations to whomp in and take our weapons from us.  Seriously!!??  Wow.  And if you don't believe me, here you are:

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/world-citizen-asks-united-nations-to-disarm-america-the-world-cannot-stand-idly-by_09232013

Again, I say wow.

Now, I've been pretty lax on keeping up with posts of late.  I apologize, really.  Whaddya say I make up for it by posting so much in the next few days that you get SICK OF ME!!  See ya, real soon even!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!