Monday, August 18, 2014

So It Begins (The B&S Railroad Job, Part III)

http://www.pbase.com/csw62/image/82895299


Well, I'm doing it again, kids.  I'm sorry, but the BS just continues, and you KNOW how much I love the BS.  This has got to be fought, here and now, at every expense, even if it means a free (for a month anyway) home that was offered to be paid by the Veterans side of Primary Health Care, for me, the wife, and, if all goes according to the plan of DHS, the baby as well, though I find this to be hard to believe; at least not without a lot of hoop jumping and out-of-pocket funding for the state of Iowa, and all involved in our little fiasco.

Three distinct things have happened since the last post, that have brought out the General in me, where this war is concerned.  This, unfortunately, has to involve a bit of memory jogging where you're concerned, as well as a bit of rehashing and post referrals.  Fortunately for you and all readers are concerned, most of these posts are named after this one...only as part I and II.

As was related, in these posts:

http://themightyswordamericas26deadlysins.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-drug-thingymabob-part-i.html

and

http://themightyswordamericas26deadlysins.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-final-chapter-hell-no-part-iii-b-s.html

Named The B&S Railroad job parts I and II,  I lay out everything that has happened since the day they came to find out what was going on in our evil drug infested home; before they railroaded us and took our baby.  In part II., I play out, in great detail, the entire drug test for both me and the wife, as well as the suprising, yet ludicrous results.

After this morning, and the results thereof, it would seem I can no longer expect help from the veteran's side of Primary HealthCare, as far as getting an apartment...so they're out.  They haven't even contacted me today, after this morning's fiasco, and will probably be even more upset with me after I get done blogging today's post.

So, more than likely, will be the lawyer who had been court appointed for me.  I left him a message first thing this morning, and he has yet to contact me as well.  So be it.  Looks like I'll be representing myself, as I thought I just might be anyway.  It's just as well; not only will he not like the fact that I will NOT be taking my funding site campaigns down (it's not like DHS is giving me anything but free food anyway...and me and my wife are both homeless, and quite broke, so what am I supposed to do here?   The baby's foster family is getting all of the money we're supposed to...and I'm sure that's the way DHS wanted it).  I'd have to say it's not only not DHS's business what I do on and with those sites, and it most CERTAINLY isn't the JUDGE'S business either.  Guess I'll be asking for a new judge in this case; I'm not sure why he'd have a bug up his butt about it, but it really shouldn't matter.  Let him live on what food stamps we get and nothing else, and let's see how long it would be before he starts asking for money, after being homeless a while.

Also, after telling us that the amount we tested positive for was so ridiculously low that we probably weren't going to have to endure any treatment hoops, suggested we pay EFR $25 each anyway, just so they could tell us that they wouldn't be recommending treatment, more than likely, because it was so low (??).

Nope.  Sorry.  Not going to be donating to the state via that avenue either, thanks.  GLWT.  And, if it is such a miniscule amount anyway, why is it that, when we had our little meeting with DHS on Thursday, last week, to see if (because we had missed so many visitations already) we would still be worthy to receive any more such visitations; they said, "Any amount over the 500 mark can only be registered if people actually ingest the drug they're showing positive for.  It's in our experience that it can't possibly be environmental with that much of an amount showing positive."  My lawyer said to me, prior to this, that actual users came up to 2000-3000 in their numbers...so how does 550 and 863 (still impossible where Liz is concerned...and, remember, both her and the baby had come up clean not a week prior to this when the baby was born) make us users?  Who knows...RAILOARD JOB, RAILROAD JOB!!

So evidently, I do them, whether I do or not.  Same applies to the wife that I KNOW does NOT DO DRUG ONE.  F*** you DHS, and the horse you rode down on.  Call my wife a drug user again, and hell will have no fury like ME, on your ass.

Oh, and Katie?  I recorded that meeting, and will, of course, subsequently be recording AND BLOGGING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE MEETING WE HAVE FROM HERE ON OUT.  There's another thing.  My lawyer called me the other day to inform me that DHS, in their requests from them and FSRP as to what was to be expected (and not expected) in any future meetings or visitations; stated, as a condition, that we were not, under any circumstances, to record them in any way.  WHY??  Sounds to me like they further intend to say and do things that are untoward, as if what they had done thus far wasn't nearly untoward enough.  And, since they refuse to give a good reason as to why they would unusually request such a thing, or refuse to budge on it being a condition, let it be known, heretofore, that ALL meetings and visitations will be duly recorded.

Oh, and as for food stamps, we may not be getting those for a while (if ever again) anyway...so now it's EXTRA important we get money.  No, according to DHS (the food branch...like we didn't have enough troubles with the one we're dealing with), now we may be coming up for fraud charges.  Last month after the baby was born, we applied for FIP, after which the worker told us, I would probably be getting cancelled on my ffood stamps....and added to my wife's received amount.  We received what could only be construed as a combination amount on her stamp card ($280...she'd been getting about $80 worth, and I'd been getting around $190).  We called DHS to see about getting an increase for her (we were hoping for about $110 more, since she hadn't worked for around six weeks).  Jeff, the worker for Elizabeth, then informed her that since I had received stamps for August (which I knew nothing about....I thought they had been cancelled), and she had received $280, that we had somehow misrepresented the true facts, and were to be investigated for fraud, as soon as possible.  Not sure how that is, since we represented ourselves fine, put in for the change, and it should have been duly implemented, what do you think??  This is our fault how?  Wow.  And, should I spend any of the food stamp amount that I received...justifiably, Id say...that I would be forced to pay that amount back, or imprisoned for fraud...BECAUSE DHS DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY, I ASSUME....Good luck with that, as well.

I just wanna take an extra moment to thank the HUNDREDS of new Twitter followers I've acquired of late, and to issue yet ANOTHER raspberry in the face of ....ok, you all know who by now, surely.  Burn in hell NRA JACQUE.  With my blessing, of course.  The picture below is solely for those of you new follows, and, of course, the hundreds of loyal readers I still have, even after the Jacque Karlson debacle.  In case you didn't or don't know it by now, this woman was responsible for all of this, after I forcibly had to remove them from our premises, after they got upset that I asked them to make other arrangements because there would be a newborn residing in my place.

Until THE B&S RAILROAD JOB continues, or until the court date of September 12, 2014, continues...I'll be seein' ya soon, kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!