Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WTH???? Selling America Off Piece By Piece To The Highest Bidder???

Express-Times File Photo | SUE BEYER


I just can't believe this one kiddies...I literally almost stood up in my local library and screamed!  I couldn't believe my eyes.

We're so bad off we have to sell our interstate roads to the French now???  Unfreakin'believable.  If you don't know about this, you just gotta read it.  I'm still stupified!  My mouth has been open for an hour now, easily!

And so, just you can be sick too, here's your link:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-15-u.s.-highways_x.htm

And if you knew about this, why didn't you freekin' tell me????  Why, I oughta....

And what's more, I'm reading this in an article of USA today (on their website), and they're talking about how this encourages higher tolls and higher taxes on Americans....like this is normal and a good thing!!!!

And what's more, to FRANCE!!!!!!  This is a country that HATES US!!  That's like selling the stock exchange to Iran for Chrissakes!!  Or better yet, Better Bombs Inc., huh?  Are we nuts???  What economic genius thought this winner up?  THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE FIFTIES BEFORE I WAS BORN AND I'M JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT IT?

It truly amazes me America, the amount of things I'm just finding out about that have been going on for years and years and years and...well, you get the picture.  Sheeple.  Trained Sheeple who know NOTHING about the kind o' crap we put up with everyday....that we have no idea of, or how it came to pass.  No wonder today's America is screaming transparency!!

I'll get back to you people, you can bet on that....SHEESH!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!