Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bravo!! (Idiots....)

https://donewithaa.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/dunce21.jpg


I love the way these guys poke me, then stand back 20 ft. to see what I'll do next...

I just gotta say it America....how this idiot ever became Judge is beyond me.  Oh, and Bill?  You're losing sucker.  Every little smirk you smile, every bit of condescendence you spit down your chin at us, just brings your job closer to its end.  Enjoy your little walks on the West side of the courthouse, looking over your shoulder the whole way....it won't be long now, and you'll be a memory in the court system, a washout...a HAS BEEN....that's the kinda life for me...scared to walk down the street...lol.  I saw your little ass walking up 6th Street 'round 11...it's a wonder you make it to the end of the block, for real.  Dirt like you isn't even worth shakin' off my shoes.

As I said, America, this circus ends soon...as do the careers of all involved.  This still stands.  Kevin?  You're cool.  Paul?  Super Cool.  You're still idiots, but you're cool.  You're on the wrong side there, Kevin.  Get with the program son...the only thing prosecuters can brag about to their friends is what psychopath is threatenin' you THIS week.

Oh, and to my special new friend Stephanie Rhinehart....you and the folks at DHS are worthy of my very special attention....your whole DEPARTMENT will soon be a memory, the way it stands now anyway.

So...

I've just a thing or two left to say
Go ahead William A. Price.  Give it your stupidest moves....you're history, and you know it, it's just a matter of time now.  Once this case is over, you will lose on so many levels you won't know what elevator to take to avoid it.

This moron thinks he pulled the first goody on me by (childishly) scheduling our hearing...at 11:30.  He asks me a question, knowing full well this is the sort of thing I'm waiting to answer...and at 12:01 like a 7 yr. old who leans over to check out your card hand, he says LUNCH....right in the middle of my sentence, like that's gonna hurt my wittle feewings....what a DICK!  Better yet, he continues this hearing...for another week!  I don't think I've played that way since I was somewhere around 8 yrs. old...lol.  Just goes to show you the moral fibre and lack of intelligence and originality at which our current elected officials, these conveyers (supposedly) of law and order are made of....DOESN'T IT?  TIME FOR A REVAMP!!

The part I loved the most today tho?  Anybody who might be afraid of this idiot?  He thinks he played a good one on me by dismissing the Snake Daily Maize FIRST, THEN denying my motion to change his motion for the permanent record to show my reasons as the right reasons the snake wanted out.....ONLY ONE PROBLEM, IDIOT....it's on the record that you asked me what the reason was that I wanted him gone, and THAT YOU DENIED THE CHANGE TO CORRECT IT....Because now that you've relieved that attorney you don't feel it's an issue any longer...BUT YOU ASKED ME WHY I WANTED IT CHANGED, THEREBY PUTTING IT ON THE RECORD AS NOT CORRECT...THEREBY PROVING MY POINT, THAT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ORDERED HIM TO FILE THE AFFIDAVIT!!  Bravo!  You lose....lol.

Look guys...I'm just not really into the games anymore, and I definately am not fond of playing with children, or those of lesser intelligence....so I'll tellya what.  It's on file, and it's in the record right where I wanted it.  So here's how the game is played now, ya snobby yups.  My house, my blog, my rules....k?  Aww, don't cry...get over it.

We won't be attending your little kangaroo court hearings any more either.  DHS, you lost ages ago.  See, both of you are about to figure out just how dumb and ignorant and small I really am.  Oh, we're going to the assessment appeal, and we're gonna win.  But Judge William Price?  Call yer little buddy attorneys and tell 'em to take the day off...cause we ain't gonna be attending your little circusses any more.  Terminate, PLEASE....I DARE you....then put your peabrains between your knees and tremble, because your  rule?  Is just about over.  So sayeth the Mighty Sword.

P.S. - You like playin' dirty?  I can play dirty....hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!