Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Punisher, Part III

http://vectorolon.deviantart.com/art/The-Punisher-skull-vector-112188699

Hey kids!!  Just wanted you to know I'm still here and still in the game, as well as still hard at work.  In my vigil, I happened to (very quickly), without much effort, caught DHS trying to (already) assert their power as if my rights were already gone...they made a request of the Judge that the child be able to go out of state in January...before permanency is decided.  Papa don't play dat way.  I whipped out a little denial for them.  First, they tried to use the words "we're done" against me in their motion, by, as is their apparent wont, twisting the words out of my mouth to mean whatever they want it to mean.  What did I mean by that?  Well, you could twist it...but why bother?  Us reasonable people have a clue.  DHS obviously, does not.  They presented those two little words to the Judge to mean that I wanted no further contact with them.  What I MEANT by that, something they can never prove when, say, using the blog, is that I wanted them to quit expecting me to play along, cause it wasn't gonna happen, tankyuberrymutts.  I never said "don't contact me"....that's what they wanted it to mean, for this motion, is all.  They also said that they couldn't contact the mother...Oh really....you can't snail mail her?  There's plenty of time for that...what you don't have her email address?  Ask Ashley, she has it...and she works for DHS at Children and Families of Iowa...so you folks should be good enough buddies to share those kind of things.  Wait, no...dare I say it?  Here's a novel concept....COME ON OVER, and see once and for all that we have a place that we both live in, and that, once again, there is NO IMMINENT DANGER, NO domestic violence, no drugs or dealing drugs, more than enough baby supplies, food and furniture, as well as my vehicle, in order to prove that, maybe we're not the horrid people it's been your testimony as well as your hearsay in stating for this judge...nor is there a mad father waiting to take you out....or, see her at work, I sure she'd buy you a coffee.  Or....maybe I'm being a bit hasty.

Anyway, so they want to get permission from the judge (like he's my daddy or something) in order for the baby to go out of state.  DHS?  This is neither your baby, nor is it the foster parents.  Besides, I'm still gonna win here, so don't go too far just yet.  This could still drag on for months, rest assured.  Besides, you've bypassed my parental rights back as far as the removal, so why  bother the Judge?  He'll have plenty to do soon enough, he's about to be REALLY busy...so leave the guy alone, and just do what you do, which, for the most part, is almost anything you want to...except arresting bloggers on false charges, anyway...that one didn't work so well.  Oh well, better luck next time.

**************************************************************************************************

Oh, and just so we know what happened?  Big Surprise here....the court denied my motion, and granted theirs.  I had NO IDEA that was gonna happen!!  It's almost as if my rights don't matter already...it's ok though America...she'll be home, this I swear.  So sayeth...ME.  The Mighty Sword will prove his worth in battle soon enough.  I know, I know, I've been spouting that nonsense for some time now, haven't I?  I'm tellin' you, it's gonna happen.  Hang in there.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!