Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Final Battle, Part V - The Part Immediately Following the Beginning of the End (B, The Big Goodbye)

http://www.thepublicprofessor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/images-33.jpg



Ain't life grand??

To start with, I need to inform all that read my blog of my intention, as of this very moment.

I have temporarily vacated my apartment, with the intention of remaining lost until this hearing has passed.  Why you may wonder?

Well, I did it.  I called the sonsabitches out.

I've mailed copies of this recording; you remember, the one where the Bitch, Ms. Nieman, had our child removed.  Then, I delivered a copy of it (as well as all on the website) to these entities (with the exclusion of obious entities I shant mention....you know, for security reasons), just so they'd have a clue that they are now, very obviously, being watched...and I don't mean on a state level either.

1.  Terry Brandstad.  I never ever liked this beady-eyed little bastard, especially since he had the gall to get his son off on a drunk driving charge that killed 2 perfectly innocent Iowa citizens, then netted him the cost of EIGHTEEN DOLLARS WORTH OF RETRIBUTION IN COURT COSTS...gotta love that.  I believe, his being the most obvious in passing all of our current version of the Iowa Code, that he's at the helm of our little disaster, and should pay with all he is.  Shouldn't be too hard to finger him, he's been rather alight with many a scandal of late.

2.  Charles Palmer & Company (Charles, Stephanie Rhinehart, Katy Gosch, Emily the BITCH Nieman....as well as any of these idiots who might have access to all of our court documents).  Oh, and let's not forget the FEMA agencies in charge, in both KC and Washington.  Wouldn't want them ignorant, no sir.

3.  Mr. Obama himself.  Might as well keep going with the line, right?  I mean, what better way to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes?  I say, that if the man is truly ignorant of what the states are up to, that, at the least, he might just help me out...wouldn't THAT be novel?

4.  All in charge of the Indian Bureau, where Ms. Nieman's little stunt is concerned, as well as the appropriate tribes involved in Liz's lineage.

5.  Every TV and radio station in the Des Moines area.

6.  Every well known news team in the country.

...as well as other unmentionable agencies too.  We wouldn't want ANYONE missing out on the fun this week, do we?  What better way to keep follks honest, then to finally have those who can actually do something about it, unlike other worthless people I know (*coucharlesgh cougrassleygh*), right?

Now, I feel that some folks may just not like my little tattle-tale nature.  That's fine, I have no truck with that.  For one, I'm very well protected, in case of any accidental damage, to my person as well as all I have.  For two, they gotta find me first...LOL.

Now, on to more pleasant matters...

Bet you guys didn't see this one comin' did ya?...lol

I think it's only fair, that, since we won't be seeing this wunnerful group of people for some time...at least, until it's time they leave where they are, that is...that we really should stop...smell the roses, and say a fond farewell to all who would have separated us from our daughter.  Don't you?  He he...

To Des Moines, Iowa

I think it's only fair to say that Des Moines, Iowa...at least, the Des Moines, Iowa I USED to live in, was a really sweet place to live.  I LIKED it here.  Then.

This was, of course, back in Robert D. Ray's days...back when Iowa was a nice place to be.  And then, something....evil...that's all I can say about it...pure, unadulturated evil...took his place.  Back in a day most recently, Mr. Beady Eyes Branstad, one of my favorite governors of all time (NOT) decided to reinstate himself as our current governor, through what miracle of Satan, one can only guess.  Since the day this idiot made it back in, it's been nothing but nightmare after nightmare...and all accountability  for any of his actions have still to be confirmed as possible.  Well, Terry?  It's on baby, just like it is for the rest in charge of this crummy state.

To be continued, on an "as we go" basis (keep checking back, I wanna get this one out there now, so that all can see that this is not a good spot for them to occupy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!