Monday, April 6, 2015

The PETITION(S)



NOTE:  You know, I knew there was an attorney disciplinary board...but did you know there was a Judge disclinary board as well???  I just learned this today.  So, being incorporated here, along with yet ANOTHER petition I'll be putting together to have this judge removed, impeached, or disciplined (if not all three) will be set up to get signed as well.  From what I understand, I am, by far, not the ONLY victim of this judge's fairy tale type rulings.  Remember, way back...around October '14, when I told you I saw the snake walking up 6th street, from the courthouse, looking over his shoulder at least 5 times in the minute I watched?  Sometimes, the bullets come from other directions. my dear friend Judge Price, and are more legal.  I'd say you have more than one shoulder to look over  :D

NOTE THE 2ND:  The new petition to have Judge William A. Price removed from his position as Judge in the county of Polk, in Iowa, is now available.  You can find and sign this petition HERE:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/the-removal-of-judge?source=c.em&r_by=12895146

Well folks, I think it's time we brought this nonsense to a close.  Don't you?  I don't know about you, but I got more important things to be and do, and the mother is getting really tired of missing out on our daughter's un-recapturable youth.  Had you asked us what medical kidnapping was a year ago, I would have gave you a blank stare and shrugged.  Now, I could write a book on it.

I just caught the mother crying herself asleep again the other night, and I don't know about you, but that tends to grate on any husband's nerves.  If it were just that alone, things might be easier, but when you stir in a goodly bunch of false charges and arrest, constant appeals to prove your already apparent innocence, and the appearance, without viable proof, of drug use, drug dealing, harassment (of social workers who remove innocent children from stable loving families) and massive amounts of "long-standing unresolved mental issues"...well, I don't think I need to continue all that, now do I?

Continuing on, we have now posted a petition we would really love for you to sign, hopefully without prejudice, without accusation, and without fear.  This petition, of course, only requires 50 signatures.  Wouldn't it be grand, if it were, instead, more like 500 or 5000....but we'll take what we are given.  Please, if you would, sign this petition, and let President Obama, Joan Ernst and the gang know that we mean business.  Thanks America.

Here's one for us:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/the-bruce-family-crisis?source=c.em&r_by=12895146

And here's one for our new best buddy, Jeanine Eldrenkamp:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/bring-home-the-gillen.fb52?source=c.fb&r_by=12745631

Do this for Iowa, and do this for all of the wrongly done parents...and their chidren, and THEIR children...before this gets too far gone and out of hand, willya?  Let's keep true families together, and put foster care, and adoptions, as well as making money off of these things out of business.

A personal pre-thanks from Christopher and Elizabeth Bruce, Mr. and Mrs. Mighty Sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!