Thursday, April 9, 2015

OOPS!! An Apology to Mr. Pohl

http://acidcow.com/pics/1596-oops-funny-pictures-66-pics.html


Hello America.  It has come to my attention (and he/she is correct) that Ms. Pohl did NOT make the statement listed in the post that has now come down, as well as in Braving the Banjo II.  This will, of course, be changed immediately...I also offer an apology to Ms. Pohl, and she will NOT be testifying at our hearing.  She will, of course, be replaced with the one of 20 officers that all came to the shelter to "tresspass me", who actually DID make that statement, and who, I'm sure, isn't "familiar with me" starting fights at this shelter, and who knows me no better than any other officer does (with the notable exception of two officers in the whole city, and I have a very good relationship with both; namely officers House and Trimble)....which is, of course, not at all.  I have never been "known" to start fights there, nor had I ever in life been "trespassed" from there for doing so.  Had I been, I wouldn't have been there to be trespassed THAT time either.  You fight, you're out, and there's not much chance you're coming back either.

That being said, I do have a couple of comments for the commenter.  I have NOT lost focus at all.  I do, sometimes, as anyone would, misread, misunderstand, or due to anger, mistake things, but my focus remains the same, and is absolutely no different than it was at this event's inception.  To bring to justice all involved.  Quite the opposite is true, truth be known.  It is because of the intensity with which that focus is, that I might make a mistake or two, large or small, along the way.  I am, I'm afraid....quite human, and mistakes are bound to be made.  I apologize, again, for THIS mistake, but my focus is no different.  Please allow me to be human, at the very least.

As to my being rude when handing out the flyers, that wasn't the case at all.  As a matter of fact, I claimed that they would be sorry they were in my way (meaning they would be sorry they would have to see this), only to prepare them for what they were about to view on it.  As I remember well, I said it with a big insidious grin on my face as well, in order to avoid someone taking that statement the wrong way.  That, of course, doesn't allows work in my favor, and some choose to take it the wrong way regardless.

As to you, my friend, being a follower - that is, and will always be...your choice...as it is to others as well.  Please, accept my apology, and continue to follow; but should you choose to disband, I can only plead the one time; and hope for the best.

SIDENOTE:  I would VERY MUCH like to thank this commenter by the way...for the officer that DID make this statement?  His identity is Officer Carrington.  Why is this important to us you might ask?  Well kids, thanks to the commenter bringing this father's attention to THIS mistake, YET ANOTHER had been found to take it's place.  See, Officer Carrington appears to be a magical being.  Not only was Officer Carrington the one responsible for making initial reports to Ms. Nieman at our hotel, where all of this started; within a couple of days time, he was also the person who had me trespassed PERSONALLY from the shelter...AND TOOK THE REPORT OF SAMANTHA POHL!!. I think we might just have us another conspirator employed by the DMPD, and another flunky of DHS Social workers and their agendas.  That this officer, who obviously can be on every call about me, amidst the hundreds of crimes commited in this city daily, and take all reports concerning me, among the hundreds of officers that the Des Moines Police Department employs, and all within a few days time is not only very unlikely...it's almost impossible!!!  I think I'm going to have fun questioning this officer.  Thank you again, commenter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!