Monday, August 17, 2015

Braving the Banjo, Part IV - The Death of the Justice System



WARNING:  I don't suggest reading this.  It's really nasty, honest.

For the 2nd time now, the FBI has hacked into my gmail account.  I am no longer going to use G-mail.  I will create a new email using a more secure service, and keep the G-mail open for only torturing my enemies.  This morning I will be calling the FBI offices in both Omaha and Washington, and we are going to have a nice little chat about things.  This shit has got to stop, and it has to stop NOW.

To John P. Sarcone, Polk County Attorney for the state of Iowa.  Listen, dick, give me my child back now, and do your job and prosecute the real criminals guilty of kidnapping my daughter, or I will take everything you own.  I will never stop until you are broke and destitute, and your pension will belong to me.  You will lose every possession, I will see to it personally.  Don't fuck with me pal, or you will pay until you take your last breath.  You won't even have that crummy toupee when I get done with you.

To Kevin J. Brownell, Asst. Polk County Attorney, Iowa - As you can see, I am no longer fucking around with you pal.  If you like your job, I suggest you ride on the right bandwagon, because the one you're on now is losing all of its wheels.  I want a full confession of the wrongs you did in our court hearings, or your future will look really bleak from here on out.

To Stephanie Brown, Asst. Polk County Attorney, Iowa.  Please see Kevin J. Brownell's borderline threat.  Bitch.

To Judge William A. Price.  Expect your pink slip soon buddy boy.  You will be fired.  You will lose all of your belongings as well, and will be shamed on a national scale.  'Nuff said.

To Katherine S. Miller-Todd Jingleheimer-Schmidt.  You have been added to the "Bruce Bitch-List", and I would dump your part in this quickly, or you will, for sure, suffer the same fate as your fellow partners in crime are about to face.  Get out now, or suffer my wrath.

To Paul White, Snake GAL - See Kevin J. Brownell/Stephanie Brown.

To Randy Osbourn, Juvenile Court Master.  There comes a time when a man should look at his hand, and realize that maybe I'm holding 4 aces to your straight flush.  I will be demanding, soon, that the U.S. Attorney for our district hand over the recordings of our case, as is our right, and will hold it against the scribblings of your transcribers..  If even one word has been altered, you sir will lose your job as well.  Your friendship with Judge William Asshole Price may just be your undoing.  Confess now, and all will be well.  You were the only person that was reasonable in our case.  Fuck it up now, and you'll go right down with your buddy.

The days of Justice in Juvenile Kangaroo Court, Polk County, Iowa are just about ended.  I suggest you fuckers play nice, or you will all lose your jobs, as promised, your licences to practice what you call "Law", and everything you hold dear, including your retirement fund.

Get a clue.  Be on the side of right, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to sleep at night again.

5 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds like something I would do, and have done. So far to date I have made sure 24 workers have been fired 3 of which are now in prison. 4 Judges have been removed from the bench. The state director for DHS retired for fear I would expose his sex party and his guests. One of which was a police officer in his official vehicle there was so much more that I uncovered like the secret safe houses to stash kids in before they are adopted so their parents won't know where they are etc. but can't get anybody to even look at that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to look at it honey. I do a national radio show. Call me. We'll do lunch...lol

      Delete
    2. Damn Dana! Why aren't we FRIENDS!?!?? lol

      Delete
  2. I wish I could make the same claims. They just sent my son 3000 miles away without adjucating me, and now don't want to reunite after giving me back my other son. It's hell, and I STILL haven't been founded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds bad,really really bad! Good luck and God Bless, <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!