Sunday, January 17, 2016

TAKEN IN CARROLL COUNTY!!! FINALLY! I GET TO HAVE SOME IN-PERSON FUN!




Welcome to the world baby Josiah Silas Olson!!!! 7lbs 4.3oz 19 1/2 inches born 7:59 am


Update 2: now the nurses at are not allowing the parents to see the child per cps! the mother who has just had a c-section is trying to walk out of the hospital because she cannot bear the pain of having her child so close that she could not hold! this has got to stop this is child abuse in its ugliest form! Please share share share!
Update!!!! ‪#‎taken‬ ‪#‎takeniniowa‬
Once again while we were there at the hospital dhs came in with removal papers! No real excuse to remove him whatsoever so on sunday my brother and his girlfriend will have to walkout of the hospital without their child! Lord please watch over my family I can no longer take this heartbreak! Somethings gotta give! CARROLL COUNTY DHS needs to be stopped! Now I have four nephews that I cannot see! They were not abused nore neglected they never had proof of anything they claimed to remove them for! Please share this post help me get the word out on these evil people and the things they do! Put yourself in my familys situation knowing you have done nothing to desetve this and yet they keep stealing your family members for profit! I don't ask for much but please help this go viral this has got to stop this pain is unbearable! We need help! They know we don't have the money to fight so they keep doing it! We can't even have one day of happiness I mean seriously! Hof help us bring josiah home please! I beg you!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO CAN I CALL??

    ...WHO CAN I CALL LIKE A 1000X TO TELL THEM THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS WATCHING AND IS DISGUSTED.....AND WILL BE HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE!!

    WITHOUT A DOUBT---NOT JUST CPS----WE WANT NAMES AND EMPLOYEE NUMBERS. ---INDIVIDUALS WILL BE CALLED OUT BY NAME.

    I AM IN SEATTLE CURRENTLY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby Mailander is caseworker and martha cybil is gal

      Delete
  3. Now they are saying that my baby boy was removed because I've had previous terminations which is untrue because I voluntarily signed my rights over to three of my children in 2012 and my boyfriend and I both VOLUNTARILY signed our rights over to his aunt who has them I know to dhs/cps its the same no matter what but how can they do this? they made it so impossible for us to even have a glimmer of hope that we were doing it right we would get them back they have a way of making you feel worse than you'll ever feel in your life I just don't understand why my baby has to suffer because of what dhs has done to my family and that's their only reason how pathetic this shit needs to stop and it needs to stop NOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!