Sunday, May 26, 2019

The End of Life As We Live It - Part IV - More 5G! ("The Facts", Page 2 , Fact #6)



Stumbling around the internet and Facebook, I came across a rather invaluable little gem...

A website, run by someone in Holland, I believe...called:

www.stop5g.net

It's run by someone who has different versions in just about every continent WORLDWIDE...IN A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.  Please.  Go there.  Read.  Learn.

I also came across something else.  The video is called "Take Back Your Power," and you can find that HERE:

https://takebackyourpower.net/

The very first thing you'll see is a documentary on the Smart Meter, something the Sioux Falls area is currently full of.  Those of you from Sioux Falls?  This has already spurred numerous wars country-wide, and is something you're gonna wanna watch.

For those of you riding the line in my city, there's yet another thing you need be aware of...and you can find that HERE:

http://scientists4wiredtech.com/legislation/100-million-to-us-congress-from-big-telecom-and-cable/

Our own Senator Thune, it would seem, received the 7TH HIGHEST CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION FROM THE TELECOMS, ENSURING HE PUT 5G IN THE TERRITORY OF SOUTH DAKOTA...easily explaining his big push to get this into South Dakota, without fail.

I'm not going to go into another campaign contribution's origin, and to whom, from whom...but I will say that there's a rather infamous supporter of 5G in my city that refuses to budge on his position for getting 5G into the city of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  See if you citizens can guess who that might be.  I would say, but I can't, for two reasons:

1.  I wanna live just a couple years more.  Don't shit where you eat, isn't that what they say?

2.  I can't verify this fact....yet.  When I can, you'll certainly know about it.

Oh....I almost forgot...there was another article, one I'm sure the majority of Americans MIGHT find pretty interesting...

https://www.extremetech.com/internet/284541-the-fcc-has-been-accused-of-colluding-with-telcos-to-rig-5g-rules?fbclid=IwAR2W02mVNIovdFHekbyOt5UpV884KxBi7d1ArnugtVte_Zgcmix9JS8IV1E

Pretty Neat, Eh?  See ya soon!   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!