Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Going for the B***S, Part Last, the Final Motions (D)



Now kids, witness. if you will, a stroke of genius.  I am, by virtue, and via God Given Right Amendment I/The Constitution of these United States, the free and clear author of this blog.  Watch now, as I myself peruse each...and every...blog post written here, and, with you readers as my witness (oh, and anyone wanting to be a subject of my extremely brief yet to the point deposition to testify as to the authenticity of my writings and their author,. feel free to join in on the fun...email me at cbstraighteight@gmail.com). and you can not only attest to the post, you can quote it, state you saw it any date you want, then claim to know it as fact, so witnessed).  Now, I figure,k I do this with...let's just say EVERY SINGLE DAY DHS WAS IN MY LIFE, and that would be....lemme think...(counts fingers and toes, pulls off wife's socks and gloves too)...WOW.  That's a spicy meatballa!

I figure after about the 58th motion or so, they should all come out waving the write flag.  Let's  give it the ol' heave ho, c'mon, whaddya say?

Also  after the end of this little funtime, I will, at that point post a disclaimer, disallowing any who might view this blog, that any use of ANY of the material besides the author will be immediately prosecuted for copyright infringement, and that no action can, because of the blog be used against the author, since nothing he uses as his defense is recognzed against DHS as proof to dispute the facts as stated by DHS and this trier of fact Judge utilizing the same evidence.  Then we'll take THAT all the way to the Supreme Court.  How much you wanna bet I'll be the winner in THAT hearing?  Here...better yet?  Call my bookie.  You're good for it, I promise...hehe...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!