Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Final Battle, Part II - The Taming of the Beast



Ohhhhhhzippity doo dah, zippity ay, mah oh mah what a wunderfullll day.  Plenty of...

Oh Hi, and howYOUdoon? ...sunshine, heading my...

What am I so damn thrilled about?  Oh, you know...I just foiled yet another attempt of DHS', because, you know, they're all getting nervous again, and, if you remember, the last time that happened, they got stupid and tried to have me arrested with false charges.

Guess where DHS is?  They're prolly laughing it up now, waiting for the fireworks....that will never....EVER...come.  Too bad, so sad kiddies...well, at least, not in my yard anyway.  I imagine a lot of fireworks and heat will be felt come Monday, once everything I've done and said is FULLY known to all of our little party.

Oh sure.  It worked for about...oh.....50 seconds or so.  Yep.  Long enough to call Ron Shaver, the newly discovered bio father, the drunk dummy who's had 4...count 'em, 4 OWI's in the last coupla years; who thinks he's gonna f*** my wife and forget her, then wave his pinky at Katie Gosch in friendship, pop in at the last minute, jump through a hoop or two, and receive, with her blessing, even a 10 percent shot at getting my daughter.  He's been nicely advised to keep his distance, or a legal father may not be so forgiving.  Sorry Ronny Boy.  Not gonna happen young man.  You ALMOST got me there bitch....just not quite tho.  See, there's something you don't get.  You can lie, and lie, and lie, and lie all you like...and you can say I spent MOST of my childhood in mental institutions and CLAIM I have unresolved mental issues...til Jesus comes back to send you into hellfire...but unless it's true, it's nothing but what it started as.  I ask only this:  What proof have you of any of that stuff?  You don't.  It's called A LIE.  Not truth...the UNtruth...oh, and slander.  And libel.  It makes it that, too.  Aren't torts GRAND??  Be careful with those facts too, willya?  'Cause Hippa don't play that.

So F***.....

YOU.

Hey, you guys recognize the building there, at the top of the post?  You don't?  You will, I guarantee it, because you'll be seein' it an AWFUL LOT in the upcoming weeks...months...you know, whatever it takes.

What else you got?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

They filed an efile, with their report of the month.  They're trying to make a last little ditch effort, in order to get something, ANYTHING they can recover with.  I didn't read it, and don't have to.  I know what it is.  It's a lie, on top of a lie full of lies frontward and sidewaysy.

So, I get home and jump into the maily box.  And I have a package from none other than my favorite little caseworker, the one and only Katie Gosch.  And I got a little excited.  I had asked her for my DHS records...cause without those, rights terminated?  I'm not able to get them.  But here's the dealio.  I WILL get them.  Katie?  You gotta give 'em to me.  I know you're rushin' full speed ahead, just trying your damndest to get through the two weeks till you get to the finish line.  But then, see, you gotta get me offa these delays.  If I file this stuff, then you gotta stall me sommore.

But Katie and the gang?  Ain't gonna reach the finish line.  Don't think I gotta TELL you why.  You know wny.  Hence, this little shenanegan.

I haven't filed my motions yet.  And I ain't gonna.  I haven't served my subpoenas yet.  And I ain't gonna.  Not until you've sweated it up.  THEN I'm gonna.  And only then.  Till then?  They're sweating it up.  I love it.

Oh....oh...so, back to it then...then, they send me this document, the court report of the month again, making me think it's our records.  It ain't.  And then I do what they wanted me to do.  And I read them.  And for a brief second, I was messing up.  They lied, and I thought I'd flipped.  Then I saw it clear as a bell.  They've lost.  They've lost, and they're grasping.

  It's really pretty funny...see, they think they're gonna play games, just like Wittle Judgy Price, and they're gonna trick me into doin' something stupid, because they know (about the ONLY thing they know how to do, trust me...) how to push this author's buttons.  Oh sure, I threw things against the wall for a while...but I'm all better now, believe it.  It's because I console myself with the knowledge that this whole thing is coming to a very large

STOP


Here!  Yeah, right here, soon enough.  The only way they could avoid it, POSSIBLY?  Is to hold court this Sunday...ahs***...but see, they couldn't POSSIBLY do that....why?  Because they have to notify me at least 10-15 days before a hearing can commence.

1.  Here's their first...and last problem.  See Liz is part Indian.  That means that (sorry, you know I just GOTTA DO IT)

EVERYTHING

they've done so far?  Is out.

Know what else?

So's that bitch...you remember:  EMILY BITCH NIEMAN...the FIRST person that's due for the chopping block.  See, Ms. Emily messed up....pretty bad too.  Tsk Tsk...that's a pretty grave error pretty girl.  That means we gotta start all over again.  And as soon as you're within earshot of me, you're toast.  All I gotta do is press play, and the case?

DISMISSED


And you?

DISMISSED, soon to follow.  Hate to tellya.  You mucked it  UP.  You're so much dead meat, on the plate, next to the potatoes and the mixed veggies.  Worse yet, you're back on the streets, with the rest of America.  You don't think there isn't a hundred or better people you've done this to?  Nonononono....wait a sec.  Oh that's not all, cause, you're going to

JAIL


and that'll be even MORE fun...I almost lay big MONEY there'll be LOTS of people you've done this to in there...oh wow...I don't know if I can live with myself...oh hell, yeah.  I can live with it.  In case you deon't remember our case...must be real tough remembering too, I'm betting....the charges comin' your way will be:

PURJURY
FRAUD
FORGERY


and whatever else I can get you with...slander and libel, those are good too.  I'm sure I can find more.

Now, where were we...OH YEAH.

Well, really?  That's gonna be all I need, for truly.

or...Or, OR...

We can go this away just in case of that one fallin' thru...

Backup #1.  Chris files motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion
motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion motion after motion after motion after motion after motion after motion and then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal then appeal after appeal after appeal  and we can nunc pro tunc this to death...wanna go there?  I'm good with it.  I got the rest of what life I got, to my last dyin' breath.  How 'bout YOU?

Option #2.  They say Federal Trumps State every time.  Maybe I should package all of this up in a nice neat little gift for the FBI, and see how they feel about our state laws allowing Hospitals and security personnel for said hospitals being able to detain babies because the social worker feels there may be a neglect case, even when there's no evidence to support that theory, save the same hospitals documentation provided to show the mother neglectful while her and the baby are asleep, then waking the baby up to feed her and documenting that as neglect at 1 in the morning, then showing them proof positive that they are equal partners in the share of the profits from that baby being there.  I'll bet you, with a little poking around, that they'll find that the babies that are removed's parents all fit a similar profile (and no, I don't mean that they've all be alleged to be neglectful...I mean that they're all poorer, not able to afford to pay for their hospital visits. etc.  Might be that all of them are interacial in some fashion too.  By that I mean 1 or both of the parents are of a race other than caucasion).  I say we find out, how about you folks??

So anyway, nice try, so sorry it failed MISERABLY, and let's quit this children's game.  I will not every bow, nor serve, nor condone, nor put up with any more of these games.  You're all going down, the sooner....the better.  Asta La Vista All.  Soon, you'll just be a distant memory, and I'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're all unemployed, as well as in prison paying for your crimes, soon enough.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!