Monday, February 16, 2015

The Power Of:, Part V - The Spoken Word

http://thepoeticworshiper.com/


"The power of Good is shown not by truimphantly conquering evil, but by continuing to resist evil while facing certain defeat.  The cause against the evil we fight today may seem hopeless.  Nevertheless, we will fight against it to its end.  The evil is not a single great being; but a host of smaller ones, thinly disguised as protectors, yet bent on enslavement.  You, __________________, are the ENEMY OF LIBERTY, and we know who you are, as well as what you intend."

- III Percent Patriots



Hey Kids.  With just 10 days to go until the inevitable "Termination" of our parental rights, I feel this post, above all others, is going to mean more to me, and will never again be closer to home than it is at just this moment.

I think it's important to say, as well, that things have been awful quiet on the end of the D.A.'s office.  I imagine this might have to do with a (FAT) cat or two that might have their tongues at the moment...or maybe they will, per usual, be filing with all of their might on that very important "7th day" prior to the hearing...which, of course, is fine by this defendant.  Bring it on Mr. Brown-L, I truly can't wait for THIS hearing to take place.

A special note to our trier of fact:  I would be MOST careful of the crap you try to pull here...this hearing may just define where you might be spending the remainder of your days, my friend...A.  On a beach in San Diego with the wife, or B. on a slab at San Quentin with a cell mate named Bubba, who's been itching to get back at ANY judge...and you're looking mighty handy right about now.  With option B looming just a little bit too largely on the horizon these days, I'd be just a smidge more fair in your rulings in this one.  And let's not forget that all important motion I asked you to address, you might just wanna get right on that.  I think America would love to hear your logical reasons for having me booted off the case and my rights to be a party to my case taken away, long before my rights are terminated, and, of course, in order to get taken out; all of my UNADMITTED evidence and motions; and never ever addressing a single one, even though you promised you were going to right at the start...and yet searched oh so diligently to address, first, the motion having me removed from the case...but left the other case high and dry, in having me removed from THAT one...because, of your bias, you NEED this parent to have his rights terminated...as well as the mother's...as well as the bio father's...so you can get that kickback from the money you'll get from the feds from having this child put up for adoption, or you might not be able to get that Ferrari you've had your eye on, to drive around in your retirement.  I truly believe you will not be driving much of ANYTHING after this case...No, except maybe the snack cart at Club Fed.  But hey, maybe your wife might still have a chance to enjoy some, before the feds freeze your accounts.

We'll get back to all that, a-plenty, I promise you.  This is one of my POSITIVE posts, remember?  Unfortunately, as positive as I intend it to be, we have to address it negatively at first, only because it's mui importante that you realize the danger we're in; where losing these rights are concerned.

So, first, let's get that negative crap outta the way.  See, in case you've yet to notice, our rights...in particular, our right of "Free Speech" is kinda on the way to extinction.  More and more, the things we want to say are going the way of the dinosaurs, and with fervor.  And not just in TV or in print either...no, more so in general as well.  People hear you...yet they DON'T either.  Shutting down when you talk about things they don't want to hear is fairly commonplace.  What's more, our right to speak, and the power it used to wield is waning.  Falling on deaf ears, if you will.

Yeah, so enough of that down stuff, right?  Let's move along.

Speak America.  Write it down.  Publish what you want to express.  You'll be surprised at the results.

I did...and look what it's already done.  More than ever, hammering it out and putting it out there tends to garner friends you never knew existed.  Gives you audience you never expected you had.  Grants interest where you never thought you could drum it up.  America's Deadly Sins is a hit, and not just by the luck of the Irish, or because it's the best real life soap you could imagine, but because I am persistent, and this is just what this country needs...a shot in the arm...or in the kneecaps, perhaps.  A show of the power of the word, spoken or written, whispered or screamed, black or white, you name it, it's powerful.  Don't ever imagine that you won't be heard...or you won't be heard, I guarantee that.  What have you got to lose?  How about your children?  Your reputation.  Your life?  I wouldn't want to bet that, if I hadn't spoken, I would be as far ahead as I am today.  Oh sure, it might LOOK like I'm losing...but I'm not.  Speak.  Be spoken to.  You'll be glad you did, I swear.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!