Sunday, March 1, 2015

And Away We Go!! - The Termination Case (Part 1 - January)

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/74354/our-pac-12-media-poll-ballots


Special, you think you're special, you do
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it when you laugh at me
Look down on me and walk around on me
Just one more fight about your leadership
And I will straight up leave your s***
'Cause I've had enough of this
And now I'm pissed, yeah
This time I'ma let it all come out
This time I'ma stand up and shout
I'ma do things my way, it's my way
My way or the highway


- Limp Bizkit

Good Morning America.  It's that time again...yes, it's time for the rest of the court documents I promised you...The whole day, I'll be fixing previous posts, adding to the story, putting in more contact numbers and emails for the offenders...you name it.  It's gonna be a full day, that I guarantee; my friends.  So whaddya say we get it on?

Oh, and just to continue my 3rd degree simple misdemeanor, I'll be calling Katie Gosch and Emily Nieman again to let 'em know they need to start paying attention to my posts again...lol.



***********************************************************************************************

The Termination Petition (the Original one, that is)











A motion from the parents asking for, amongst other pretend fathers, the email address for Trilynn, who was now on the service list in this case, in order to serve our daughter with these court documents...imagine that...lol.  Still throwing her s*** at the face of the fosters during her diaper changes, but she needs to be served with court documents, and, evidently, has her own email address.  This motion, along with about 20 more filed by the parents, was never addressed...in either case.  And yes, it, along with all of the others was filed in BOTH.




A motion, by the parents, asking for visitation for BOTH of us...remember, the legal father hasn't by this time, seen his daughter since September of 2014, because he wouldn't go and get reprimanded and bullied by Stephanie Rhinehart at DHS in order to get his visits back.  This motion was, of course, filed in both cases, and duly ignored.



I see it wasn't good enough that Paul had been this child's extraneous attorney all of this time, we had to reappoint him again for this case.  I find it odd that a 9 day old child should need an attorney, especially since she's not even able to speak or think yet.  I could see it if a crime had been charged, if nothing else that someone speak for her, but I think that, in this case, it was really just another person to make money off of our daughter being in the system.  I mean really...think about it.  It wasn't like she wanted to file charges, I'm sure.  So why does she need her own attorney??



Ah, my favorite little bastard doth speak for himself.  Keep your eyes on this guy Iowa, he's a shady one.  A friend of mine, who has been battling DHS for a very long time; told me he passed him by once, and as he did, he said, simply "Thanks for your business".  There's a nice thing to say to someone who's lost their children, isn't it?  And oh yes, he certainly knew who my friend was.

The order for termination hearing is now set.



Here's that motion to determine paternity again...isn't it a pesky one?  It was filed twice in this case, and once in the other...boy did they want this father gone out of the case, along with all of his motions, or WHAT??  Wonder why that was...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Maybe the father had just enough built up to bring the whole show down and get his daughter back...that's what I'm thinking.  How 'bout you?

Notice again, that the father referred to in the A.D.A.'s motion here, had already had his rights terminated, something that should have been noted by the judge, had he had any interest in actual fairness in judging this against the defendants.  No, instead, this judge had probably asked the D.A. to find something...ANYTHING, so that he could throw the father out of the case; before all of that damning evidence hit the judicial fan.




The order to determine paternity...NEVER ADDRESSED FOR THIS CASE...why?  Because they only wanted me out of the other one, for the reasons stated above.  They didn't want me out of THIS one...they needed me TERMINATED.




A summons to appear, service.  One was there for each parent...so no need for repeat on this one.



The return of service, also in Triplicate, no need for repeat.




Ah yes, the appearance, finally, of an ACTUAL lawyer...but, there's only one little problem.  See, this father, in order to bring justice to this case and we parents, thought we'd play dirty against the judge and inform Ms. Walker of the crap this judge had been pulling.  What did she do with it?  Well, first she asked for a continuance (later down in this post)...it was never honored or looked at.  Later, we'd find out why, exactly.  See, all Ms. Walker cared was that she win her case for her fat drunken bio father client.  So, Ron gets our daughter...but..no, wait...there's only one MORE problem here.  See, ethically, Ms. Walker should have done a lot more with what she saw in the blog...and yet, all she did was...NOTHING.  Sounds like we have enough to write us another letter to the Supreme Court Disciplinary Board.  Katherine's office number, you'll notice, is right there at the bottom of the appearance filing...as it will be at the end of our post.  Be sure and give her office a call, willya?  Say hi to her assistant for me, the rude little condescending s***.  Be sure and ask her how she's enjoying her fee, and letting kangaroo justice prevail against innocent people.  What am I saying, exactly?  Well, I'd have to say that Katherine or Beth Walker, is now on "the list", and is now competing against Daily Maize for the Snake of the Year award.




The appearance...AGAIN...of Paul White....sheesh.



The appearance of the mother for herself...since no one wanted to actually help her, as her attorney, we figured out we were better off without one.


Ms. Walker's continuance...never addressed.  Now we know why...(see the order in February's post)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!