Friday, March 6, 2015

Isn't Life Interesting?

http://www.army.mil/article/82619/Fort_Benning_s_Independence_Day_Celebration/


Well kids...maybe I was wrong.  Maybe justice will be done after all...

I just peeked at the papers filed of late in our case(s)...and something really interesting just cropped up.  It's not much...but it's a damn good start, should you ask me.

See, a couple of days ago, I ran across what I thought might be a glitch.  See, my views, at least on a daily basis, have never in life exceeded 700.  And that's when I worked really hard at it.

The other day they went to over 1700 views...and I said...NOOOOOOOOO....that CAN'T be right...and I blew it off.

The same day, this document came out on e-file.  I looked at...and stifled a small yell of joy...could it be????

The supreme court just asked...not just for an order or two.  Not for a transcript or two...but for EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING IN OUR CASE!!!!!!

Stay tuned America.  A little more investigation might just be in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!