Monday, March 16, 2015

ARRESTED!!!!



My Husband, Christopher Bruce, has now been arrested for harassment.  Please, if you will, contact the DMPD, at 515-283-4811, and ask them why.  Make sure and ask for their proof of 1st Degree Harassment.  Here is the email address for the Chief of Police:

policechief@dmgov.org

Please, speak up and support my husband, as he sits in jail, waiting to clear his name in court, and make sure he gets his day...or Iowa might suffer because of this!!! Today, I got the call. Chris is in jail, and now on his way to Des Moines. Please keep us in our prayers, and thoughts. I'd thought  i would ever see the day that I would have to go though this.  When I heard about this, I ran home. I'm doing everything I can to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!