Monday, March 9, 2015

The Need to Ignore, Part I



Well folks, I did promise this church that their post would remain at the top o' the line, until such a time as they stop filing charges against this father, stop supporting the Pritchards in their fostering stolen children, and as soon as the Pritchards stop taking in foster children, as presented to them by DHS.  So here's how all that's gonna work.

I will either be adding to this post, or I will delete it, add my post, then repost this one.  So this will, I guess, be my "flagship" post, until all I have asked is done.

Needless to say, nothing has been done...except the filing of false 1st degree Harassment charges against this father, in an effort to stop him from a. Attending pertinent hearings that are coming up, in which I will be bringing my felony charges against DHS and all involved in our legal 3-ring circus.. as well as attending b. the appeal to the termination...if Judge William A. Price would ever get off his assets and get out a freekin' order so I can.  In the meantime, I'm sorry you will have to dig under this one for the newest stuff, but I promise that anything that comes out after (or below, as it were) this post will be well worth the dig, trust that.  Keep on truckin'...that's what I say.  On to Washington then!!  :D


*************************************************************************************************

Ain't that something.

I sent a copy of the recording of the removal from the mother to the foster parents, in an effort to convince them they need to get out of the foster care business.  It would seem that ignoring the evidence and continuing to speak to the enemy in order to stop the father is what DHS and the Pritchards now have in mind.  So, I guess it's back to the church, their support system, right??  Thank God for the right to free speech...

So anyway, the FIRST FAMILY CHURCH, 317 S.E. Magazine Rd., in Ankeny, Iowa, has chosen to support the Pritchards in their efforts to continue to foster children ILLEGALLY SNATCHED from legitimate loving parents.

Here are the emails of all of the primary officials of this church.  Be sure and ask them what THEY'RE thinking?

jboone@ffclife.com  Joni Boone, Ministry Assistant

jcoleman@ffclife.com  Jennifer Coleman, Officer Manager/Finance

bdoubleday@ffclife.com  Becky Doubleday, Children's Ministry Assistant

celler@ffclife.com  Chris Eller, Pastor of small groups and Administration

cjerez@ffclife.com  Carlos Jerez, Family Pastor

ckelly@ffclife.com  Chris Kelly, College Ministry Intern

snoble@ffclife.com  Steve Noble, Worship Coordinator

rparks@ffclife.com  R.J. Parks, Director of Operations

aschendel@ffclife.com  Amy Schendel, Children's Ministry Assistant

josh@skow.org  Josh Skow

tstiles@ffclife.com  Todd Stiles, Lead Pastor

twalker@ffclife.com  Travis Walker, Youth Director

tbattles@ffclife.com  Tanner Battles, Communications Director

...and of course, Ms. Pritchards email again:  LindsaybPritchard@yahoo.com

The Church's Phone Number?:  515-964-8300


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!