Monday, March 9, 2015

The Power Of: Part VII - Life

http://wallpaperswide.com/the_wild_side_of_life-wallpapers.html

When I was born, I was so shocked and amazed, that I didin't talk for a whole year and a half.

- Anonymous


I'm not feeling alright today,
I'm not feeling that great,
I'm not catching on fire today,
Love has started to fade, 

I'm not going to smile today,

I'm not gonna laugh,
You're out living it up today,
I've got dues to pay

When the grave digger puts on the foreceps,

The stonemason does all the work,
The barber can give you a haircut,
The carpenter can take you out to lunch 


Now, I just want to play on my panpipes,
I just want to drink me some wine,
As soon as you're born, you start dying,
So you might as well have a good time,

Sheep go to Heaven,
Goats go to Hell,
Sheep go to Heaven,
Goats go to Hell

- Cake

Here we are folks...another chapter in the "Power Of" series.  You'll notice that we must be getting towards the end...more towards the end of my life.  More towards the end of my legal life (in this fashion, anyway)...more towards the end of this nasty part of my life.  And more towards the end of my more free life, I'm afraid.

I want to put in here that, even though this is more positive in its message, that there's a down side too.  See, I won't be doing this for a while.  How long of a while won't be clear until April Fools Day.  It may be a month...or it might be a year.  I guess I won't know, until it happens.  When and if it does, my interesting Judeo-Christian friends, you will know.

But, on the more plus side, just 2 things.  First, the Mighty Sword WILL have his day in court, come hell or high water.  See, April One is also the Assessment Appeal.  I WILL be in attendance.  No way I'm going to miss out on 27 witnesses, and a chance to completely clear both of our names of this slander and libel. What's more, they are NEVER going to get me to sign a Child Abuse Registry for ten years...not for this crap.  I will NOT.  EVER.

Second, I WILL finish this series.  Hence, two posts in a row, with a third right on its coattails.  And, in case you hadn't noticed, we're going over the top three Powers.

Why do I mention jail?  Well, remember the voicemails?  Harassment.  3rd Degree, and a simple misdemeanor...but remember kids, DHS is involved...and they're trying to bring this on me for the last 8 months.  Let's not mention that they tried this before, and failed because they had no real proof of it...but they were very good at pushing my buttons the last few weeks, and I'm sure they're going to have a few counts built up, as well as an asshole of a judge to push for the max sentence.  What's more, since this defendant has been in hiding, well, I'm sure they're going to be standing at the ALJ's door waiting for me to get there. 

This, however, will never, EVER get me to shut up.  I think you all know that.  Nothing will stop me from what I've set out to do, I don't care how much they torture me.  I've endured my share of pain, nothing they can do will hurt this defendant.

Anyway...back to Life.  Life sucks.  But it's supposed to.  If it's easy, you're doing something wrong.  The road to life is a bumpy one, and that bumpiness continues right to the end.  But without that life, you have...well, nothing.  Nothing to do, nothing to live for, nothing to do with it, and no footprints to leave.  You can't share your life with others, you can't live your life to the fullest, and you can't die...which means you can't and won't be living again.

So what IS the power of life?  Eternal life.  Living forever.  Loving forever.  Experiencing all of the powers for all of eternity, with the ones you've loved.  That makes Life a Power to die for.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!