Monday, March 9, 2015

The Power Of: Part VIII - God

https://www.facebook.com/weloveourgodpage/
photos/a.239883982809184.58427.239882869475962/267347523396163/?type=1&theater
And here we are kids....the last and final of the Power Of: Series.  You knew it was coming to this, didn't you?

You've heard me say that this country is just one big Sodom and Gomorrah, I'm sure.  That a pillar of salt is way too good for us.  This might be truer than you know.

See, we are, as of this day and age, a Godless nation.  It of course didn't used to be that way.  Remember back when we were great?  No, I imagine a lot of you don't.  I don't.  But I remember it wasn't all bad back in my day.  Did anyone notice how much less great we got as we went along?  I sure do.  And it gets worse everyday.  Any reason anyone might be able to think of, as to why that might be???  Maybe a couple thousand?

I can think of a few doozies.  How about when we took prayer out of our schools?  Or maybe when we deleted "And God and our Country" out of the Pledge of Allegience?  Hard to say really when it happened.  But one thing's for sure, the more we turn our backs on God in our nation, the more God seems to turn his back on us as well.  I really don't think we can take much more backsliding...do you?

Bring our faith back people.  I don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of love for fire and brimstone, it never was one of my favorites.  Put God back where he belongs...in our schools, in our families, in our country, and for God's sake and yours, back in your lives...before it's too late.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!