Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Foster Letters, Part II

Lindsay Pritchard


Well kids, this father is pretty sure that, once again, DHS has intervened in the life of their pet foster parent, Lindsay Pritchard, and is, as we speak (thanks to that wonderful little Sidekick Programme, which tells me EVERY TIME someone opens my email), taking the ONE email that I sent her (and disregarding, completely...as is their wont, to do so, the email immediately following, correcting the previous error, as well as in the blog, where it shows I made this correction) and are trying to fabricate another 1st degree harassment charge out it.

The thing is, though...when is she/they gonna learn?  For one, I covered my butt immediately...so anything they may CLAIM this is, well....isn't.  But, you know the guilty!  They'll do whatever it takes to allieve that guilt, even if it's wrong, or do anything they can to try and convince someone somewhere that a.  DHS is God, therefore you will do as we say...OR ELSE, and b.  You WILL save our foster parent from the evil guy that lives 2 hours away with no car, who is obviously out to kill her!!!"

Either way, I'm fully ready for whatever comes...and I care.  This "DHS cries wolf on Christopher Bruce as he harasses us" scam has GOT to be pissing off the courts by this time, easily.

I can only state this....AWWWWWW......THE POOR WITTLE FOSTER MOM.  Maybe, when I get out....AGAIN...and prove this charge bogus...AGAIN...and I once AGAIN am free to keep sending her emails that she never has to open, let alone read, that this will of course prove this woman to be the lying piece o' sh** brainwashed person I always imagined she would be.

Most importantly, here, is the fact that no matter where they may go to try and rid themselves of the negative proof out there that disproves my claim and helps theirs, there will be something out there to prove it otherwise.  Not only that, but I have several witnesses to the act itself...not that I really need any...but just in case they try and get stupid with it again (like they almost aways do), I believe my butt WILL be duly covered, well enough.

Please, before you actually do believe that this father might be guilty, then read the post below, and remember that this woman not only callously sat and watched the entire run in our hearings in Juvy, and did nor said anything as these parents were OH SO OBVIOUSLY railroaded in our case, but she ignored every piece of evidence I presented to her as well, as proof of the opposite of each and every fact presented as such by the same court.

If this isn't enough for you, I even contacted the First Family Church in Ankeny, where this woman brags on her exploits in taking on illegally produced children for herself to foster, then BLOGS ABOUT IT, as well as tries to convince others to be brainwashed by DHS, do this as well, and, I'm sure, makes sure to mention that up to $550 she gets a week for doing so...PER CHILD; regardless of the wrongful, unlawful and obvious way in which DHS is doing wrong here.  All I asked was that she consider what I presented, and stop supporting DHS in their efforts.  I was, of course, duly ignored, then told to stop disturbing her poor abused conscience.

Finally, as a capper to her crimes, Ms. Pritchard, after being presented the 18 minutes FULL removal recording, where so many crimes against the mother had occured, that there wasn't a shred of doubt that could have possibly been left, this woman then sent me an email that said "I have no plans to listen to this...stop contacting me."  Sounds like someone who really doesn't want to lose her federal funding, doesn't it?

How about a little added support for this father, shoulds't I go to jail for this little stunt, ok?  Please, make sure and write this angellic foster mother, and let her know how you feel about this...when you get the time, of course.  :D

lindsaybpritchard@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!