Friday, April 24, 2015

The Foster Letters



I'm sorry America...I had to quickly post these emails, because it looks like, from one email, that I threatened this foster parent's life.  I followed it VERY QUICKLY with another one clearing that up...but if DHS is involved, they'll try and find a way to bury that email.  I will, of course, quickly cover my ass.  You know it, I know it, and the world knows, that I did no such thing...and this is the proof.

Here, exactly as mailed, are those three emails.  More details will follow, when I get these posted.

This email was sent to me, after I bulk mailed these people with information proving CPS's corruption in our country.  I hold a little spot open with this information for the foster mother, who insisted on ignoring all proof that we were done wrongly by Iowa's justice system and CPS.  Therefore, she gets a special additional email, anytime anyone else does.  This repeat of these emails is to protect myself from arrest for harassment of a higher degree than 3rd.


From Lindsay, today, right after I emailed her an article printed about CPS online:



Perhaps I was unclear when I previously asked you to stop contacting me, so I will repeat myself. 

Please do not contact me again. 

-Lindsay 

My immediate reply:


Perhaps I myself was unclear, when I said I wasn't going to stop untill you stop being in foster care, and your supporters, incluidng DHS, stop supporting you.  You sat through our court hearings and listened as injustice was done to us, and now you shall be shown the truth for no other reason than to give you back the conscience you have obviously misplaced.  You are more than welcome to have me brought back to Des Moines for a 3rd degree harassment charge, because I will not stop this until you and your corrupt agency are finished.  I will not stop until you have complied, or until the grass grows on the ground 6 ft. overhead.  You have an option to NOT READ my emails.  Deal with it.  Finally, remember that God will be YOUR judge, and I will smile through the entire of the trial on your soul...as you did ours.  I have not been addressing you personally, and, once again, you have the option of not opening, nor reading my emails.


My immediate reply after the last reply, in order to quickly clarify a sentence stated there:



I see I need to clarify...I meant, until the grass grows over MY head 6' feet above me.  Just in case you were unclear, I will be posting both emails online so you can't bury this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!