Monday, June 22, 2015

Unfreakin'believable, Part IV - And the BS Continues

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=278042
WARNING:  NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, OR THE SENSITIVE OF LANGUAGE....MY APOLOGIES TO ALL FOR THE LANGUAGE.

For the Record...The County Attorney is at it again.

Today, in my court cases, we get this bullcrap...



Oh, it's innocent enough, in its presentation.  It's simply a memo telling the idiots at the records department that I haven't paid, and it's time to yank my license...like I'm gonna pay 'em for harrassing their poor little social worker, once, in January, for wrongly taking our baby...AND IT'S NOW BEEN PROVEN THAT SHE DID WRONGFULLY TAKE HER...and now, I'm ruining her life.  Fuck those idiots.  This is always about the damn money, and I've had it.

In addition, I'm positive this is yet another attempt by the County Attorney to piss this father off, so they can file MORE harassment charges...I'm sure they're not real thrilled with all the crap I've been bulk-mailing them of late.

Here's something you oughtta know, JOHN P. SARCONE...I don't drive...so take the fucking license.  I give a flying rat's ass.

Well, here, for the record, ONCE AGAIN, is my affidavit of truth, once I get arrested; this round, I'm sure, to keep me from hounding the Supreme Court of Iowa to stall my termination, until I can get this in appeals.

"Comes now, CHRISTOPHER BRUCE, STILL THE LEGAL FATHER, in his Affidavit of Truth:

To whom it may concern: if anything happens to me, then Wrongdoing May Have Been Done.

i, Christopher William Bruce, am of very sound mind and very sound body.  My cars and home are well maintained, i am in very good spirits and looking forward to a very long and rewarding life.  i and others are involved in lawful actions of holding county and state officials to the proverbial fire of upholding their Lawful Constitutional Oaths by means of Lawful Affidavits and Criminal Complaints containing abundant evidence charging them with Felonious Acts against the People of the Country and in placing Lawful Commercial Liens potentially worth billions of dollars on both their Surety Bonds and their personal assets, and further, seriously impacting the defendant’s ability to hold any future office.  Therefore, if “anything” happens to myself, I have an “accident” or go missing and end up dead; be it known here that i, Christopher William Bruce, did NOT commit suicide or have an “accident” and further, i am not careless with poisons, old food, toxins, flammables, firearms, nor have any known enemies.  i am asking that if anything happens in the form of a negative or deadly event, even if it seems to fit well within the scope of what’s “Normal”, i seriously request that very capable and responsible persons with excellent skills and expertise, take a really good look into the Who's, What's, When's Where's Why's and How's of my demise; as it may in all likelihood be, in fact, a purposeful Act, There but for the Grace of God go i.  i certify the foregoing is true, correct, complete and not misleading to the best of my knowledge so help me God.

/S/Christopher Bruce
Christopher Bruce
914 E US 30, Lot 4
Carroll, IA  51401-2600"

All because they found me innocent of all charges (see post below with my shining mug, showing this).

Poor slobs.  It won't be the first time they lose, you can best believe it.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!