Friday, March 4, 2016

Braving The Banjo Part Fini


Atrocity is recognized as such by victim and perpetrator alike; by all who learn about it, at whatever remove.  Atrocity has no excuses, no mitigating argument. Atrocity never balances or rectifies the past. Atrocity merely arms the future for more atrocity. It is self-perpetuating upon itself - a barbarous form of incest. Whoever commits a atrocity also commits those future atrocities thus bred.

Frank Herbert-
Children of Dune

Why "fini" you ask? Because it's time to finish this war, once and for all. 3 things will happen, A.S.A.P.

1. I will be released, probably before April Fool's Day... if not sooner.

2. The people who filed charges on me will be jailed instead.

3. Trial for the charges against me; finishing Polk County and it's corruption for good, will happen on April 11th, 2016, at the Polk County Courthouse, 500 Mulberry Des Moines, IA 50309. It will probably last for a week, MINIMUM, and promises to be the media circus of the year. 

4. Charges against the city of Des Moines, Polk County, and the State of Iowa will be filed, in Federal Court, and will be heard. and taken to the Supreme Court, or things are about to get oogly.

I am going to email between 1-5000 media sources around the county. The story I've been telling so far wasn't enough for Iowa's news to take the risk to tell, but added to my current chapter and the way I plan to expose what this county has done to my family and the rest of Iowa; I will not only put this state on the map; I will be ending a very long nightmare for a good deal of Iowa's current residents, and inmates, as well as my own family's nightmare.


Stay tuned America, I have been stupid enough to warn the enemy of everything I planned to do before, but never again. It's time for real psycho-warfare...effective immediately

Deny my pro se rights? I don't THINK so. You ready America? Let's kick this shit into overdrive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!