Friday, March 10, 2017

The *Past-Due* Wake Up America Tour, Update Part II




Welp, my FaceBook profile is resurrected, the sun is still shining, I'm still South, That1Lurker is still a spastic retard, and comments still, even though no one on this planet sees it, even me...and the tour is still off....

OR IS IT?

Hmm...this is a wait and see sitchyation America.  See, even though I sorta pussed out (I didn't really do this all by myself mind you...YOU guys did too!) because some moronic troll who didn't know me OR my story decided to strike where it hurt (and only managed to get me down for what, 3 whole days?  A record short time), I'm back...I'm not exactly mobile, like I thought I was gonna be...but I'm still moving.  I had big plans to go around and around...Idaho WAS looking phenomenal, and so was Massechuesetts...but it would seem that both have kinda fizzled, like everyone and everything else in my bad-kharmatic life of late...but the south APPEARS to be revived.  People from AL are suddenly popping up all over the place, and corruption seems to be fairly BEGGING to be exposed...kinda like I thought it would, once I made my appearance here...SOO...

PLAN RE-VAMP #1:  I'll just say this...shows are NOT out of the question...but you'll have to wait til I make it your way, OK?  Right now I'm drumming up business in cajun country, so we'll see how it is afore I go.  More than likely though, I'll be weaving my way north.  Not only because I have to re-appear at my post-conviction case, but because corruption stories are simply BURSTING at the seams up yonder.  The Bruce?  Is certainly NOT dead, nor do I have plans to let ANYONE i.e., That1, and whoever this other chick was, kill me off either.  No, the criminals are gonna have to be the ones to do that, and I'll be more than ready for 'em when they come for me.  They won't get away with it, that I guarantee.  Nuff said.  ON WITH THE COUNTDOWN.

PLAN RE-VAMP #2.  I got something cooking that I'm not letting out the bag JUST yet...but when I do, you'll know you've been scratched...well, not YOU in particular, I mean in general, natch.  We'll get back to that plan re-vamp later, k?  It's gonna be worth the wait, I promise  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!