Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Wake Up America Tour End

Tracey Kollmar-Sylvia

THE NAME OF THE TROLL THIS TIME?  TRACEY KOLLMAR-SYLVIA (it's always the ones with the hyphens, isn't it?)

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.
This sense of both the noun and the verb "troll" is associated with Internet discourse, but also has been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5] In addition, depictions of trolling have been included in popular fictional works, such as the HBO television program The Newsroom, in which a main character encounters harassing persons online and tries to infiltrate their circles by posting negative sexual comments.
                                                                                                                                              - Wikipedia


Well kids, as soon as it started, the Wake Up America Tour is now officially ended.  Thanks to some nasty comments after posting the best way to contribute to my cause (after several people inquired), I have decided that helping others expose what has happened to them isn't what this country wants from me.  Fine.  I will continue to write about my own case, and what's going on with me...the rest, is fini.  America has spoken.  The words used after I posted were "Disgusting", and "I'm reporting this"...screw those people.

My Facebook account?  Is de-activated...permanently.  I apologize to all of those who supported and helped until now.  You are the true warriors in this country.  I applaud all that you have done to expose this evil, but it seems that not all agree with my methods.  Oh, and That1Lurker?  You continue to waste your time.  No biggie.  The delete button still works great for all that you comment.  I continue to not read what you say, and I don't care what you say.  Your efforts are most wasted.  No one but me can ever see what you write, and I don't even see it.  Blabber on.

One final round of thanks go to Theodore Booker...I love you fam.  Thank you Trina, you know what you mean to me, and I appreciate what you did.  You will be compensated.  Thanks to Ms. Winter, and thanks to Sean Que.  You are a true patriot friend, and thank you for loving your country.

I apologize to all of those who misunderstood my last post.  I was merely giving people what they asked for, and wasn't trying to ask for anything.  The Department of Human Services, those who agent for them and the corrupt officials that are trying to shut me up, and Iowa's Judiciary have totally destroyed my life, and that of my family's lives, but no one seems to get that.  Working for me is not an option at the moment, due to various complications (a nice new record of Stalking and Harassment for example, a year in jail out of my life for that sure didn't and isn't helping me, and the loss of the ability to live where I lived are all good show for putting me where I am).  Finally, those who work for those who wish to stop me in all that I do have finally won out...at least on Facebook, and on the show.  Well, that's ok.  Now I have all the time in the world to concentrate on Iowa and those who will eventually go to jail and pay up for what they've done.  You succeeded in this mini-battle, but you're about to lose the war, thanks to the time I have to fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!