Friday, February 23, 2018

The Fed Funny Farm, Part VIII - The Carroll, Iowa PD




Well folks, 'twould appear that the offices of the Carroll Police Department have been opening my emails an awful lot today...evidently, they're over there trying to make a case of some sort against me, to have me arrested, so I can 't go through with my case.  Of course, they don't realize that, wherever they place me, I will still be able to contact the U.S. Courthouse, in order to receive my justice, or file Habeas Corpus....so, in retribution, I have decided to contact them to let them know that I know, and will let CARROLL'S CITIZENS know, just how their taxpayer dollars are being spent....harassing some parent in South Dakota, because they don't want to pay up their due in federal court.  Here it is folks; the screenshot of their recent activity:



Now, keep in mind, I AM MY OWN ATTORNEY....and you would think that they would WANT legal documents from me...and yet, one of the defendants, Officer Bellinghausen, has chosen to BAN my email from sending him anything, and the Carroll Police Dept. has been warned not to do anything to me, since this will only add to their troubles when I go for my relief.  If you'd care to give them a call, and please, let them know that Americans have the right to file suit against those who purport to "Protect and Serve" the citizens, and to stop bothering the claimant?

Here's their number:

(712) 792-3536

and, if you'd rather email them, here is their email:

Police@carroll.ia.us
Gbellinghausen@carroll.ia.us

Thank you.  :D

P.S. - For those of you in Carroll, Iowa, and Iowa, who will be coming to see this article, this is all about this Federal Complaint, Case # 4-18-cv-40, filed February 2nd, this year, at the Courthouse in the Southern District of Iowa.  That complaint can be found HERE:

https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-fed-funny-farm-part-vii-final-claim.html

You'll want to read up on complaint item numbers #53 - #64.  Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!