Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The FBI Complaint




IS THIS CRAP GETTING OLD, OR WHAT???

Once again...In Chicago Illinois this time, my emails are being opened AGAIN.  Well this time, I refused to sit still and wait for the results of this latest undue harassment, and I filed MY OWN criminal complaint....with THEM.  Here it is, in all its beauty:

"I have, in my FORMER state of Iowa, in my former county of Polk, a criminal county attorney; who, because he has no other recourse (in addition to the fact that I just won't give up on my daughter), has taken to calling just about every branch of the FBI in an attempt to have me investigated for criminal or terrorist activity and arrested.
I bring this up because he has, just recently, contacted the Redmond, Washington office, an office in Massachusetts, the San Antonio, TX office, The Minneapolis office, and the Omaha NE offices...most recently however, he has attempted to involve the Chicago office. I know these things, because the FBI has, previously, done a FULL investigation into me (I know this...not because you told me, because you most certainly would not...but because the Omaha office was on my phone line and internet, hooked up to my computer directly, and logged in behind me on Facebook for two straight years); and, because NO CRIMES ARE BEING COMMITTED BY ME, they left the matter alone, and evidently told him to quit bothering them. I'm complaining this time, because Chicago has opened a recent letter I sent to him 4 times, and usually they just open it once, then move on, because you have already done your investigation. I am very computer savvy, so do not try to tell me that this isn't happening, or that I'm being paranoid. I have an email program that tells me every time someone opens my email, and where they are when then open it. An email I'll send to the County Attorney in Des Moines, Iowa at 9:00, for example will be opened by him in Des Moines, Iowa. Then, 5 minutes later, the same county attorney will then open it again in Omaha, NE, or, THE UNITED STATES, or somewhere else I know no one, nor have I been there. I think YOU know, that I know, what he's doing, by these actions.
I have ALWAYS contacted the FBI when this happens, wherever it should happen, to let them know what he's really doing....trying to get me arrested, so he can finally be off the hook for his crimes. Know this, that until I have JUSTICE for what this man done to our family (AND BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR OFFICES refuse to do your jobs and open an investigation into the crimes HE'S committing) that I intend to NEVER leave him alone...legally. John P. Sarcone is a criminal. For what he has done, he should be hung for treason, but it is not my intent to issue him his due. I am prosecuting him in a LEGAL manner, by taking him to federal court in a civil action...and he does not like it. This then, is his method of dealing with it. He used to just set me up in Iowa and arrest me using false charges, but since I finally moved out of Iowa just recently, he no longer has this option. He arrested me on bogus charges 5 times in 2 years. If this doesn't tell you what this man is afraid of (exposure and accountability for his crimes), nothing should.
Would you please, issue a bulletin to your main and resident offices that, if this man should call, tell him that it's OVER. He needs to FACE THE MUSIC. Should you require any proof of anything I am alleging here, please CONTACT ME ANYTIME. I obviously have no fear from you, considering the fact THAT I AM COMMITTING NO CRIMES in my contact of him. I am my own attorney. This action is filed in Federal Court. Every time I send him something, this is what happens. Please stop this for a normally law-abiding citizen. I only have a record CURRENTLY because of this man and his position. Do us a favor, will you? Investigate the TRUE criminals...those in office. This man and his offices literally had my daughter KIDNAPPED by DHS. DHS themselves later cleared us of all of the allegations and removed us from the abuse registry and expunged our records, and the director himself stated "We should have NEVER removed YOUR daughter"...and John Sarcone's office and the courts of Polk County will not have our rights re-instated, nor will they return my daughter. So you see, he's afraid of what I can do to him in court...so this is his response. Sounds like the actions of a real criminal....doesn't it? He also does business behind 4 inches of bullet-proof glass...in Des Moines Iowa. Not in Chicago...not in LA, Des Moines, Iowa. He won't answer his own phone, and even his secretary will ask you why you want to leave him a voicemail....NO KIDDING! Does that sound like the actions of a law abiding official to you? Get a clue guys. I'm not the criminal here. He is, for wasting your time and resources. This man has not only contacted you...he once called the SECRET SERVICE ON ME, because he couldn't find out where I was to have me arrested, so I would miss my termination of parental rights hearing...because I said, in my blog "I'm going to Washington D.C., and I'm going to camp out on Obama's doorstep until he does something about the corruption in my state". Remember, I have no car, and live in Iowa. They interviewed me for all of 2 minutes after my arrest, and walked out laughing...because I am so obviously NOT MENTAL, OR CRAZY ENOUGH OR ANGRY ENOUGH to be a threat to anyone...except this man, and only legally. Thank you for your time."

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing blog a true inspiration to kick my arse in to touch and refurb our passuk parents advice on social care website you are a true legend chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!