Tuesday, September 24, 2019

"Foggy" Declares War, Part II ("The Facts," All Pages, All Facts)


One I have absolutely NO intent to participate in, sans this final post.


NOTE TO THE GENERAL POPULACE:  This article, nor the one directly below it, has a lick o' slander or libel included....unlike the Fogbow community, which literally eats and shits out the stuff.

Just so you can see how sinfully old, ugly and deluded this freak of liberal nature is, please go here.  This video was edited moments after its issue, because it actively threatened me with violence....he then edited it quickly after threatening to call the police, to make it look more like a joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJdC0PReI4&t=29s

*****************************************************************************************************

You know, sometimes, when you wish to start a war properly?  You have to know what buttons to push.

Let's start with this monster button riiiiiiiiiiight over here....

I'M AN ARMY VETERAN, "FOGGY"  I was an MP...'magine that.

There....that oughta pretty much do the trick.

If not, I certainly have more.

First off, the initial article was recently amended.  I think it'll do nicely m'self.  In case you're lost easily, Froggy....which I'm sure you are, daily, here's the link to the first article I wrote about you, so you can find your way.

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/2019/09/foggy-fogbow-dilapidated-moron.html

The content has changed to protect the innocent....and point wildly at the real terrorists.

And yet, if THAT'S not enough...there is SURELY more...

See, unbeknownst to Senor Fogbreath, we recently made contact with the writer of the article linked to in the first post, just below (that's UNDER THIS ONE for those morons in the Fogbow community who understand nary a lick of English.)  He came back with some rather interesting stuff for me.  I want to take a moment to personally THANK Commander WILLIAM FITZPATRICK for reporting this group and it's bag o' bones traitor leader to THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY...which I regret to inform his Fogness, is NOT run by the criminal BARACK OBAMA and his Nazi Generals anymore....so things may not fare too well for the Fog and his band of terrorists, in the long run.  We'll begin with this little ditty:

https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2019/09/18/navy-veteran-files-complaint-against-seditionist-fogbow-group-with-sheriff-gets-moved-to-homeland-security/

Then, as we moseyed around the ol' Fitzgerald bunkhouse, we came across this little number:






For you conservatives that are probably feeling pretty damned sick to your stomachs about now, please, note that this letter not only mentions his real name and his state of origin, but his ACTUAL ADDRESS!  BONUS!!!
I'll give ANYONE $100 cash with pictures to prove that you physically tortured any or all of this man!


Now, to properly put into perspective how insane, demented and delusional this moronic mumbler really is (as if you weren't convinced enough ALREADY;) we need a couple of screen shots.  Remember, that before the posting of my last article?  I had no idea this POS was even still stuck on me.  I say...it must be love.  From what I hear, I am hardly his first TI....this guy is a REAL PRO!!

I'm bettin' he was real upset to see Obama the criminal put out, and doubly upset his criminal replacement, Hilary, didn't make it into the oval office...or we'd ALL be dead already.

Annnnnyhoo....I promised you screen shots....so bring on the Shotz....lol

Now this first screen shot is to show you the length this man will go to destroy a single person in 323M people....but please remember, this is hardly the EXTENT of how far he'll go.  There are 64 pages of post results in what...4 YEARS?  I cannot believe this man has nothing better to do with his 12 remaining days of life....seriously.




Now this is just what he's written since my arrest, on 6/6/19.  This is 4....yes, that's 4 pages worth of....what, we don't really know.  At 25% view, I couldn't even get half a page in the window of a 17" screen.



You know what?  This is a big waste of my valuable space; and my incredibly limited time.  You wanna see more?  Just drop "Fogbow Forum Christopher Bruce" into a search box, and click on any of the first few links.  Save me some trouble, thanks.

One thing you'll notice almost immediately is that no one word of mine is sacred, no minute of my life left untouched.  Me?  A Stalker?  I think we've found the REAL stalkers, right here.  They're called GANGSTALKERS, CYBER BULLIES...Psychopaths...Mental cases....you name it.

Whatever it is they're called?  I'm hardly eskeered.  One fact the Foggy-doggy doesn't know is that I strutted right into the FBI Headquarters in D.C. and caused quite a fuss with hardly a single click o' the manacles. Mueller (Mueller?  Mueller?) the criminal head of the FBI and his gang of jack-booted thugaroos put on their pants just like every other human on the planet; and what's more?  Couldn't pin a crime on a ginormous donkey, un-blindfolded.  You know what also occurred to me?  All of those FBI years of going through my computer and my email from 2015 til just a couple months ago (yes Fuggy, they FINALLY STOPPED!  Time to call in sommore favors, eh?), from RI all the way to Hawaii?  Was probably at the behest of this criminal.  Sad to say, however....NARY A SINGLE AGENT HAS EVER....EVER...been to my door.  They KNOW betta.  Poor wittle Fogdog.  Just can't catch a break, canya?

Another thing you'll probably notice is that he has better access to my state and federal court cases than I do.  More so, it's pretty obvious that there is a list duck-taped down right next to his computer with a number of names that he must search for on a daily basis to make sure he doesn't miss a single thing.  For Christ's sake, every day something came up in my life, there was a post on it on snoop Foggy's blog; and 2 days ago was the first notice I took of that.  What a pile of absolute LOSERS.  I'm betting not a single one of these people has a mother, a girlfriend or a wife, because they would be spanking these sad excuses for humans daily to whip them into find something better to do with their days, surely.  64 pages of results.  1585 posts...just about li'l ol' me.  It's really good to know that I actually DO affect people's lives.  I think I should almost THANK the guy for helping me get more views on my blog.  Oh, and remember....every time one of your misfits clicks on one of my stories about you?  It goes up on the Top 10 most read post's list...and the higher it goes on that list, the more it gets read  ;).  Of course, it being the FEATURE article will help keep it there....forever...and ever...and ever.

Now, let's just move on over here for a minute.  I got a couple more real pretty buttons that just popped up, and they are just BEGGING to be pushed, and I don't wanna be sparing of nary a one.

First of all, Foggy is a guy who needs what little of his brain he might have left removed for the safety of all living things, and have the space between his ears filled with scalding hot pudding.  His mother?  Really should have swallowed him instead.

For one, Fog-turd community...there is no way on God's earth that a sensible jury would EVER find me guilty in this case.  I could beat this one, hands tied behind my back, from 100 yards outside the courtroom, with my eyes crossed and a huge band-aid across my lips.  Hate to tell you Foghorn, but I'm going to see you go to prison (or at the end of a hangman's noose) long before you see the end of me.  Get that across your liberal-assed thingy you call a brain, something you wouldn't recognize if it jumped out and said WOBGOF.  See ya asshole....oh, and one more thing:




Are my wittle feelings hurt by what you've said about me for 4....long....years without me noticing?  How very pretentious of you to even believe you have any kind of affect on my life....whatsoever.  Buh-Buy Froglegs.  Nice to see you again.  Oravoire.  Don't let the noose get caught in yer butt-crack on the way down on the rope.  I'll be the very first to dance on your grave...probably in around a week or so.   I wanna know about the drugs you've been takin', because they do well in preserving wrinkled up 200 yr. olds, obviously.   Too bad you won't be around in 4 more years to report on what I'm doing.  There's no way you'll make it another 4 years.  Bernie Sanders has a better chance of living out a year in the White House than you do for another month.  It amazes me what a little embalming fluid behind the ears does for a guy.  And should you believe that's my best list of insults?  Think again.  Those insults are the ones I just reserve for the slugs in my life; or for moldy, crusty pieces of toast....of which categories you fit in nicely, on both counts.

God that was liberating...and Hell, a whole lotta fun too!  Til' we meet again, y'all.  :D







1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!