Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day #23 - War



Wow America!! - For the very first time in the very short history of this series, I am about to come up pretty much blank.  I think what I'm about to do here is say "See everything else" and just list this as one of America's Deadly Sins...and be done with it.  I've written quite a bit already about this, and if you haven't figured out how senseless war (especially America's little subset of them) is, by what I've done to date, then there's no sense in my even discussing it with you again.

Now, I'm a great guy, so here's what I'm gonna do.  I'm going to point at the days that you should be reading now, if you haven't done so already (in reverse chronological order).  Day #22 - Veterans of War.  Day #11, Kinesthetics:  Reaching Out and Touching the Nations of the World.  There are more mentions of War and Wars then I can tell you about in so many other posts, but those are the biggies.  I love you kids, make no mistake.  This is sure to be my legacy, what I compare my later and greater works to.  And make no mistake, it's all because of you folks...*wipes a small tear out of the corner of one eye*...No matter how big the complaints, no matter how grandiose the problems are, we can get fixed.  We can be the great nation we once were, people.

I think this might just be a good time to say this...I'm going to run.  For President.  In 2020.  Am I gonna do the usual thing?  Hell no.  I'm an independent.  And I'm not talking about being an Independent in the usual sense.  I won't be part of the Independent party.  Nope.  I plan to be Independent of the Independents even.

So what's that mean?  What that means is, I will be the Anti-Candidate.  The no BS Candidate.  The candidate OF the people, and FOR the people, like it was supposed to be from the beginning of our nation.  Not spoon-fed, and, by no means, PERFECT.  I've been in trouble.  I've tried drugs.  I've been divorced.  But see, rich, heavily backed candidates, voted for by our "Electoral College" and bought and paid for before they're even sworn in...the people are sick of it.  The times, they are a changin', right Bob Dylan?  People are tired, America is tired, and the time is ripe.  It's ripe for someone that comes from the front lines of the war to keep America in its best business, being a land of opportunity.  No, I'm not a perfect guy, nor am I a model citizen.  There are things that I will be however, that no other candidate for the presidency of late can come close to claiming:  honest.  Straight-up.  Cards on the table.  In the trenches, right along with the rest of America.  Wow.  Honest candidates.  What's the world coming to, hmmm?

Congress is currently batting around a law that will make honesty a law in campaigning.  This is almost laughable kids.  First of all, what dishonest batch of yahoos is going to be deciding who's lying and who isn't??  And what's going to happen to these dishonest candidates??  Gimme a break willya?  Sorry congress, I'm way ahead of you.

This is going to be the way of things America.  On November 5th, 2016, I will announce my candidacy.  On November 6th, I'm gonna hit the road....on foot.  There will be NO buy-offs, and I will NOT take a single thin dime for my campaign.  The first land to conquer will be Iowa, then I'm moving off into the rest of the U.S.  How am I going to get to you America?  Not by plane.  Not by Limo.  Here's the deal.  Everywhere my little feet take me...anyone who picks me up and gives me a ride, anyone that has me for dinner, or puts me up for the night will have his say so.  America will take care of me on my mission.  That can be your contribution.  That can be your donation.  And you'll know, from that, that every dime you put into my campaign will be going where it's supposed to, and not in my pockets.  There won't be any offices opened in  my name...I can't stop it if one just starts up without my knowledge...more power to 'em.  Anything would help, of course.  Here's what you'll count on.  I won't lie to you.  I won't bulls*** you, and I won't pull any wool over your eyes.  I've been a member of "the trenches" so very long, I know everything that's killing us, and just what's going to fix it.  I've taken law.  No, my intention will simply be to open your eyes, trust me there.  And every day until that day?  I'll be writing this blog, collecting followers and laying it all out.  By the time our county sees the date of November 5th, 2016, everyone everywhere will know my name and know full well what I stand for, you can bet on it.

There are things in my past that would hinder today's possible candidate.  Not horrid things...just not super-good ones.  But before the candidacy even gets out, all those cards will be laid out, face up.  There won't be any dirt to discredit me, I'll have that pile dug up before-hand.  Look all you want, but everything you'll want to know will be there.

But then this post is about War....RIGHT???  Sorry, I just felt it was time to get this out there.  Pretty soon, you're about to be so sick of political ads...and I thought this might be a good time to put it there, before that happens.  Besides.  This is war.  War on the way Government is messing us up.  Count on it, I plan to be the General that heads up that war.  We have a need...no, a RIGHT to be good again America!!  GIVE GOVERNMENT BACK TO THE PEOPLE, WHERE IT BELONGS!!  WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL ALONG, SINCE DAY 1.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!