Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day....Number....26.....Zero Tolerance for Terrorism (Intro)



Yeah, America.  I did it.  It's a done deal.  I came up with enough wrong with America that I was able to go through the whole freekin' alphabet without even blinking.

Wheel of Morality, turn turn turn, show us the lesson that we should learn....

- WakkoWarner, The Animaniacs

Tis a sad state of affairs America.  I'm truly disappointed.

And yet, I'm good too.  I'm good, because I was able to show you it was possible, that we're a messed up country, in need of a big fix.  OK, a heck of a lot o' big fixes.  It can be done.  Thanks to your readership, a little eye-opening, and some trust, we're well on our way.  Thanks to the lot of you (it's sorta starting to sound like that massively large thank you I've been promising to my faithful, as well as the more flaky followers, isn't it?), I've decided (and announced more than I care to admit) that Americas 26 Deadly Sins will continue on to America's Deadly Sins.  It will now have the subsets of Politics and Law and The American Consumer by the end of today as well.  I haven't quite figured out how to do that as yet, but it WILL be done.

I'm also noticing that comments, once again, do not seem to be working in Blogger, which leads me to believe that I'm STILL doing something wrong.  If anyone can shed some light on this for me, I'd sure love to hear it.  This will be problem #1 that I work on today, right after getting my posts moved around, and blogs obliterated.

I'm going to post a grand total of 5 times today, so look for more.  Post #1, this post, is my thank you to all of you that read this.  The largest portion of this thank you is for the readers of Twitter, who followed me without having the first clue who I am.  I'm proud that I have garnered the likes of people such as Russell Brand, Kat Williams, Obama's former Campaign Manager Phil Gaskin, American Family Insurance, Benjamin Saks, Nate Maingard, Danisha Danielle, Peter Kelly, Mike Wells, Aric C. Carter, Handsome As Sin (Rock Band). Carla Bianco, Georgia Reed, Dave Neal, Bridgette, Eden Burning (Rock Band), Royal Jacks (Rock Band), Steve Balbi, Space March (Pop Band), Thoughts From Paris, Jason Rosell, Ashely Lux and Crystal Lee Morgan.

Post #2 will be the story for Z.  Post 3 should contain news of my moving blogs.  Post 4 will concern comments, and what I've accomplished in fixing 'em.  Post 5 will address the continuation of America's deadly sins, any changes in finding things moved, and another big thanks to America.  Keep in touch.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!