Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It Is What It Ain't.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-1814286


Whelp, this is it kids.

I promised you something big....never fear, it still comes.  Remember, I'm a workin' man now, and what I have for America is pretty damned big this time, and, unfortunately, is taking more time than I thought it might.  Give me til tomorrow or Friday, I beg you.  You won't be disappointed....I promise.

I plan to go to jail for America for my daughter, and her angelic and saintly mother tomorrow.  I'm afraid.  This, then, goes to DHS, and all involved in the sins committed against us - remember this:

You won't find me.  I will haunt you the remainder of all of your days.  I've already left the place I was staying, and have now purchased a tent for the sole purpose of staying out of your sights, so I can continue to fight the fight without a chance you'll ever locate me.  Senators in all states and from all walks of life have been contacted, and are aware of you and your actions against me.  I am a veteran of these United States, and a good and decent human being, as well as a patriot of the highest order.  I no longer hail from the Sheeple ranks...I am Neo, and I will stop your bullets where none have previously completely succeeded.  I will bend time and space to "stab at thee", and you will fall - and I'm going to do what no one from the Sheeple flock dares do.  I will fight the wolves...and I will win - no matter what the cost...no matter who might be watching or reading,  I don't care.  What have I left to lose?  Nothing.  I have taken the red pill, and have every intention to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

To Judge Price:  You will be brought up on Judicial Review my new friend, and you will be brought low.  I will not rest until your campaign for re-election is revealed for the farce it is.  You are a purely evil man who cares nothing for families...you should have never volunteered to try this case, neither do you belong in it.  You are a criminal judge on the take, and I will prove this.  I will not rest until your robe is burned.

To DHS workers Katie Gosch and Emily Nieman:  You will also lose your positions, if it takes my life and all the breath I now breath.  You should be ashamed to call yourselves members of the human race, since human is something neither of you even slightly resemble.  I hope you lose many hours of sleep in the coming years, once you've had more time (unemployment related, naturally) to think of what you've done.

To Ashley, of FSRP fame, and Families of Iowa...I will dissolve your facility and expose it for what it is:  Just another way for people to collect their paychecks.  Enjoy the ones you get, soon you will be in the trenches with the rest of us.

Lastly to our friendly neighborhood psuedo-mystery judge, to our newly appointed Assistant Judge Susan Cox, and to Assistant D.A. Ms. Brown...you, of all the people involved in my case, you will receive a special promise.  You will suffer ten fold for every minute my wife suffers without her child.  Only Emily Nieman will understand fully what I promise, but you, my little friends, you will also wish you hadn't met me.  There will be nothing untoward involved with your demise; except the very law you pretend to uphold.  I will not rest until you share the pole position with the other 10% and rising percentile of unemployed and homeless Americans in our country.  I have spoken.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!