Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Power Of: Part III: Family

http://www.eusebiu.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/detalii.jpg


I'm afraid, America, that I'm not going to be a whole lot of help on this subject.  My family is mui detached from one another...we've never really been close.  I myself was without a father (in the physical sense, anyway) since I was four, and was without my biological mother from 8-15..and I never really wanted to go back, either.  As for my siblings, I've only had 3.  My real full-time brother is an ass.  My half brother and sister live and always have lived in Washington state, and I only remember meeting my half sister once.  My father and I talk alot, and he's pretty much like me, but since we've only acually met once since I was 7, then spent 3 whole weeks togeher....I don't really know him all that well.  My entire mother's side of the family is pretty much made up of loners; we're certainly not all that crazy about one another; and my dad's is spread out around the country.  As for my own kids, well, my middle child is still in jail, probably for around the tenth time, my oldest is always too damn busy handling his own life, and my youngest just stopped talking to me for a reason that I have yet to fathom.

But it's OK, really.  You know what I did then?  I built and "adopted" the family I wanted instead.  I made good friends to substitute.  I have a cute little dog that currently subs for the daughter my wife just lost...probably for good, if DHS has anything to do with it.  I most certainly found a good woman for a wife.  Best Momma I've ever had, no matter what the critics like to think they know.

The power of my true blood family?  Not so great.  The power of my substitute family?  Awesome.  Doable.  Works for me.  JA.

Now, other people, the more fortunate ones?  The ones who's parents have been alive and married to each other for decades?  The power of THOSE families work miracles.  Blood?  Most definately thicker than water for them.  There is a severe problem though, and it seeks to destroy us...as humans, as Americans, and as individuals.  The destruction and eventual extinction of the family unit.

Not just through divorce either...yeah, you knew I was going to go here, didn't you?  DHS is always looking to separate and destroy families they don't particularly think highly of, to take away from them and give to those who already have more than they can handle; love-wise, family-wise, career-wise, and money-wise.  See, they don't like us, down here on the bottom.  They don't think of us as important.  We are the scum of the Earth, non-productive members of our society...a waste of space, if you will.  They'll just borrow from us, when someone they OK as parents needs another.  "Hey, here's an interacial couple that'll never amount to much...we'll just come in and steal their baby, and we'll give it to these people over here that make $45,000 a year with their nice suburban home and large bank account.  THOSE people are MUCH more productive and conducive as Americans.  They're the kind of citizens we want to make it, not these people.  These folks here play ball, and these scumballs fight us.  They just make good.  No, they'll just suck the system dry, and they don't have the ability to care for a child anyway, so they won't mind.  Now that someone's fingered them, we'll just make it stick (or if we can't do that, we'll just make up some stuff and make THAT stick), we'll just play the ol' switcheroo.  It's not like they'll be able to fight it anyway."

What no one seems to get is, that us "undesirables" are not only the worker ants that make the colony we enjoy - through blood sweat and tears...we're an intregal need to make our system function.  I hate to tell you this, but you'll NEVER be able to do without us here on the bottom.  Chase us off, move us into projects, imprison us, knock us off...but you'll be sorry.  You can't make this system we've come into unless you have every class; even the poor one, anymore than you can knock off all the bees, mosquitoes, flies and bedbugs, and have a functioning ecosystem.  Everything and everybody serves a function on this earth...EVERYONE.  If you finally rid yourselves of us, you'll come crashing down.

But this, once again, is NOT what this post is about.  I promise you, that at some time, I'll make you realize and understand that you can't do without us worker ants, but 'til then, I only have this to say:

Take the plugs out of your ears.  Use your voice, use your talents, and for God's sake, USE YOUR BRAINS.  Don't fall into the trap and squirm, like we are, currently.  Keep your family together.  Keep your loved once close, and keep your enemies locked up in the trunk where they can't tear you apart, and you can keep an eye on them.  Use the love you share to bring back family values.  The separation of family means the destruction of US....believe that, with every ounce of logic you have.  Whether your family is your blood or not, it doesn't matter....these are the people that you can count on to get you through the s*** you endure on a daily basis.  Grab onto them, hold their hands, whatever it takes.  Don't let anyone come between you and the family you call your own.  If they try, stand up for them, regardless, and don't lose your hold...because if you lose your family, you'll lose everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!