Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Isn't Life Interesting?, Part III - The First Degree Harassment Case


http://mmw.dmgov.org/


'Magine that.

I'm just sitting at the computer, and WHAMMO!!  Order comes in.

I look, and whaddya know.  They're dismissing the first degree harassment case.  Wanna know why America?  It ain't because they didn't have any proof...mostly 'cause they didn't.have any proof.  It ain't because I filed motions to prove my case...No, the reason the Polk County Attorney SAYS they dropped the case?  Because I plead guilty to the two 3rd degree harassments....RIIIIIIIIIGHT.  Only one problem with that theory.  It was a different case.  The two third degree harassments were on one case.  The first degree, on another.  Nice try fellas.

If they think, for one minute, that I'm lettin' 'em off that easy?  They're out of their everlovin' minds.

For one, my face is STILL emblazened on the Metro's Most Wanted, as charged, and "ARRESTED" for 1st Degree harassment.  That, my interesting Judeo-Christian friends, is STILL slander and libel.  Let's not even talk about filing false charges, false arrest, false imprisonment, plus anything else I can bring.  And Jake, if you're following along?  You're my prime target pally.  You ain't getting off the hook by a LONG SHOT.  I believe we still have a date with the Supreme Court.  Then there was slander and libel in CityView, and on WHO TV-13.  That should bring more counts, I'm thinking.  See ya soon, in court, ya limey bastards!!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!