Sunday, January 22, 2017

What Have We Here? - Part 1



Guess Who, America?  Yeah...it's me again.

Just wanted to fill you in on a few things.  For one, it's important to mention that I am well out of reach of the state of Iowa...so sad for them.  For two, my NCO's against the two biggie social workers in my life, Katie Gosch and Emily Nieman, are both lifted....so sad for them, as well.  For three, a big moment is coming up, as I'll be posting all the paperwork filed in ALL of my cases...both federal AND state, and will carry full commentary.  Included will be the remainder of all of the confidential paperwork in the Supreme Court Appeal to the juvenile cases, where they so OBVIOUSLY covered for all of the district level criminals, and upheld their decision to terminate our rights, even though DHS's own director cleared us of all charges, expunged our records, and removed us from the abuse registry in our Child Protective Assessment Appeal(s).  Also included will be ALL of the criminal cases that they've brought against me; since they decided that too many people were seeing (and reading about) what they were doing, and opted to jail me to shut me up, for pretty much any reason they could muster.  Here, you'll also see clearly how they CHEATED in order to win out.

Also forthcoming will be a HUGE and drawn out article concerning how the people of Iowa are continuously and wrongfully arrested for stupid little crimes, then made career criminals utilizing a money generating scheme that fully targets the homeless and the poor, and those without the where-with-all to afford attorneys.  Here we will be covering a MAJORITY of Iowa's criminal code (thank you Drake Law Library, for giving me the COMPLETE Iowa 2015 code books FREE so that I could accomplish this), and explaining how certain people are made into "Habitual Offenders", utilizing criminal code that 90% of Iowa's citizens don't know about, or had anything to do with passing.

Remember also that all things personal, concerning the ongoing and seemingly NEVER-ENDING war with the State of Iowa will be, around March 1st (the resurrection date for the podcast), going only here, on the following site:

(Blog Name):  Iowa, and More Importantly, Des Moines, Iowa

http://desmoinesandiowathevenusflytrap.blogspot.com

There is one final thing I wanted to address.  To the idiot who continues to read, then comment on my posts with completely unsubstantiated moronic drivel...(cough, cough, whoever that idiot happens to be THAT ONE LURKER), your comments are no longer read, most certainly no longer published, and simply deleted immediately on sight...so why bother?  Rest assured that you are most certainly wasting valuable kinetic energy that you could be expending elsewhere.   That you continue to comment is no skin off my neck...it only takes a mouse click or two to delete your stupid ramblings, and only CONTINUES to prove to me that you have little better to do with your life.  No matter...I'll say it again, what you comment is ineffectual to me, and certainly does nothing to or for my readers either, considering they never see what little to less than nothing of what you have to say.  To the fans out there that REALLY have something to say, keep saying it...when I see YOUR comments, they get published immediately...regardless of what you have to say.  I love you all...and at least, you have constructive and legitimate things to comment about my articles.  Someday when this mentally retarded person finally realizes the futility of trying to comment negatively, I may allow comments to be instant again.  Until then, I apologize for having to moderate.

What fun we're gonna have, eh?  Let's get this pahty ROLLIN'  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!