Saturday, January 28, 2017

Standardized Sheeple Syndrome (SSS)




I have posted this video before, on Facebook, but I've not, as yet, found good reason to share it here, on my blog, except that it's just freakin' cool.  Well America, t'would seem that there is finally just cause to present what could be my very favorite video on taxes, and why you don't have to, nor should you pay them.

The other day, I was tagged by a guy who was simply shouting out "Stop Paying Your Taxes!"...and that was pretty much it.  I sat and thought about that for a while.

Oh, make no mistake, I agree with the guy.  But just like women across America shouting "Death to Trump", and nothing else, I just can't leap onto such a bold statement without some pretty damn good reasons to back it up.  So please bear with me, while I give you some damn good reasons.

For one, you can't NOT pay any taxes for a number of reasons.  For one, where gas, fast food, etc. are concerned, oftentimes, the taxes are bundled in.  What are you gonna do, walk into a McD's and say "Gimme just the burger, and tell me what it is without the tax on it; that's all I'm going to pay", or gas up at the pump and just get the un-taxed gas?  Impossible.

You wanna mess up the Government, both State and Federal?  I give you two viable ways, that make a lot more sense, go a lot quicker, and that are a whole lot easier.

1.  Don't file tax returns, and

2.  Don't drive.

Let's start with number 1.  Now, Standardized Sheeple Syndrome; a debilitating disease that affects the way the majority of Americans everywhere think; dictates that if we don't file our taxes, the Government is going to swoop down on us and wipe us out and take everything we have to get the bill paid.  Trust me when I say that you have all been suffering from SSS for far too long if you believe this (see video).  This is primarily untrue for a couple of reasons.

1.  The majority of Americans do not have to pay taxes.  We file to get returns.

2.  The Government simply does not have the manpower to enforce this.  If it ever had to enforce it, let alone on EVERYONE, by the time they got to all of us, a couple of decades would have gone by.

There's a problem that a lot of you probably haven't realized about State and Federal tax returns of late.  I strongly suggest that you first peruse this article that I wrote a year or better back, about how the Government, both state and Federal, has now taken on the role of "Bill Collector" for Government RELATED debts.  On a federal level, if you owe any bill (school loans, etc) to a federally AFFILIATED function, they will remove the debt from your returns, something I don't believe they have a right to do.  On the State level, the State now takes moneys that you owe the City and County you reside in.  As if we don't pay them enough to torture us by charging us taxes on the income we bring in, sometimes as much as half of it, now they're collecting on our debts too?  Come on, what's next...our utility bills?  Credit card debt?  Don't you dare doubt it for a moment.  You can find that article here, it's a hell of a thought provoker:

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/2014/07/corruption-part-iv-collection-agency.html

When I thought about the fact that the Federal Government, who merely SPONSORS banks to loan students money for school and school supplies (the Government USED to do this, but, like everything else, decided instead to dole the privelege out to greedy private banks; like we haven't done enough for them already, right?),  but instead rips students off with unreasonably high interest loans...(you ready for this baby boomers?  5%...per month...per one hundred dollars loaned.)

Let's take a look at $10,000 in loans for just a 4 year period.  I borrowed this in the first semester alone.  Let's say you take this amount in the first semester of school, and pay for the rest.  After 4 years of non-payment, that comes out to  $500 a month...for 12 months...times 4 years...a whopping $24,000...IN INTEREST ALONE!  You think for one minute I'm going to pay that at the end of the day?  Sure they presented that on the day of signing...but what college-aged student is going to do the math?  I mean, this is FICA...they wouldn't do us like that right?  SSS at work.  Grants are the only way the Government contributes to our education these days.  The rest is a rip off.  Oh, but they'll stand behind these banks in a second, and take it out of your tax return to cover the bank's butt.  Nice.  Oh, I agree.  Stop FILING your federal taxes.  Quit supporting private banks.

On the state level, I came up with a damn good reason not to pay your state taxes, and screw them all up at the same time, the aforementioned #2 - stop driving.

Last night, I was talking to my friend Alyse Thrush, who has been through some real Hell herself, and beings it was like 5 in the morning, and I was barely awake, and answering something she had asked.  I'll bet she's sorry she asked.  I responded with quite the ordeal.  I was led from there to write this article, matter o' factly.

She asked me a rather simple question really..."Why do you walk around?"  A loaded question, of course...especially where I'm concerned.

I said it like this.  I haven't driven in Iowa since 2010.  They started suspending my license for various reasons; non-payment of Child Support (thanks again, DHS...oh, and by the way, that is ALL PAID OFF NOW), and non-payment of parking or speeding tickets...and every time, I'd have to pay them $200 to re-instate it, and test AGAIN to get it back,  Let's not even discuss the fact that half the time, I wouldn't know it was even suspended, at least not until I got pulled over.  I wonder who thought of that wonderful way of handling the non-payment of your county and city debts?  I just wanna stick hot pokers up his/her nasal cavities.

Finally, on the last suspension, I decided to take a 2 year haitus from driving in my favorite state.  They want my money?  They'd have to come to my door and try and take it from me.  In the meantime, I'll take mass transit, thank you.

Then, in 2014, after my daughter was stolen from us, I woke up to just how much money I was paying Iowa concerning my right (they call it a privilege) to drive (travel) and I swore I'd never drive again, as long as I lived there.  Then this occurred to me:

Surely, as much money as we pay the local, county and state Government to drive (buying the car initially and paying the taxes on it, even AFTER it's ours, free and clear; registrations, titles, plates, insurances, unavoidable gas taxes, license fees, driving classes, renewal fees, reinstatement fees, SR-22 insurance, driving tests, CDL testing and licensing fees, etc.), you just gotta know all that money we pay for all of this simply doesn't only go to pay the employees of the DMV.  I'm sure that part of that goes to none other than paying the state to do other things...like stealing our children, or prosecuting us incessantly.

You have to consider this:  The state is, under no circumstances, going to tell Iowa's (or any other state's) citizens that they need a million dollars so that we can pay social workers to remove children from bad...or good homes; nor are they going to tell them that they need to pay the County Attorney's office to wrongfully prosecute thousands of state citizens until they win, using your taxes.  No, they need to be a bit more subversive than that.  They'll do it anyway...but they'll just take the money from other revenues...like all the money that the State makes from us owning and driving cars.

Now THERE'S something to think about, eh? Personally?  I'm tired of paying the State and Federal Government to do crooked and corrupt things to me.  Now that's a good reason to stop paying your taxes, and to stop driving and start taking the bus if naught else, right?  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!