Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The Promise, Part II - The Settlement Letters



Well, as you folks already know, the plan to go to Federal court is now in high gear.  Here are 3 letters I sent out certified mail yesterday...should be arriving this coming Friday.  Damn, if only I could be a fly on the wall of their offices, I'd LOVE to see these criminals' faces when they get these!!  :D

First, THE Attorney General of Iowa:

"Mr. Miller,

As you subsequently stated in just about every subpoena quash hearing, where I requested that you or one of your minions testify for my defense, you probably don’t know or remember me or anything about any of my cases (which I happen to know is utter bullshit).  The truth of the matter is that you only WISH you could forget about me or them, which, of course, I have no intent to let you do.

Our child was removed from our care on July 21st, 2014, by one Emily Nieman, who was at that time, a new S4 with The Department of Human Services.  This woman had no experience with newborns, and had NEVER in her capacity, removed a child from anyone before.

As I’m certain that you remember, a child protective assessment appeal was held in front of an ALJ, and she found...against you, and in our favor, in July of 2015.  The matter was then taken to Charles Palmer in another appeal...and after I sent him a rather damaging packet concerning our case, he opted to uphold the decision of the ALJ.  All allegations against us were cleared, we were expunged, and we were removed from the Central Abuse Registry.

Just to show you that we do indeed have a case, our appeal to the assessment was scheduled to be heard AFTER the termination of our parental rights.  The courts then, even after being presented all of this evidence in our appeal, and after we filed the decision of the Director of the DHS in the Supreme Court of Iowa PRIOR to our appeal, found in favor of you and the District courts in the termination of our parental rights.  In case you didn’t understand that, even though the very agency that took her, ruled that they shouldn’t have removed our daughter in the first place, the Iowa Supreme Court ruled in favor of our termination, and our daughter has not been returned.  Do you understand yet how you are going to lose on a federal level?  If not, you are welcome to contact me personally so that I can explain it in greater detail.

You criminals that reside in the Iowa State Attorney General’s offices will not be able to rescue yourselves or the DHS from prosecution, believe that.  I am informed enough in the law of the land to move this case DIRECTLY to the U.S. Supreme Court, and will do so if necessary.  The final decision in our Supreme Court appeal started the Statute of limitations to be filed in Federal Court at July of 2016; and since I will be proceeding with this matter pro se, there will be no lawyer to drag the matter past those limitations.  I will, therefore, offer any of your departments one chance to settle with me and my family before we begin bringing the matter to federal civil court.  That offer goes like this:

1.  You will once again conspire with the courts (this is something I can easily show happens between our Iowa Court system and your department quite frequently anyway, so this shouldn’t be difficult for you) of Polk County and the Supreme Court to have our daughter returned to her mother’s care, and to restore our parental rights to her.

2.  You will collectively award emotional distress and punitive damages; as well as damages to our characters and reputations in the amount of $250,000.

3.  You will fire any of these employees of this department immediately, if they are still employed by you:

Grant Dugdale, Asst. Attorney General
Katherine Miller-Todd, Asst. Attorney General
Yourself

4.  You will all tell Iowa that you screwed up, concerning our case and with our daughter, via the Des Moines Register.  I expect the story to take up at least a half a page.

5.  Upon the return of our daughter to our care, you will tell the South Dakota offices that they are not to bother us ever again.

Rest assured that, if this matter reaches those of Federal court, that the demands for damages will be much higher, and the publicity alone will damage your department permanently.

I thank you for your consideration in this matter.  I suggest you get moving on resolving this with the District and Supreme Courts, as well as with the criminals, both in John P. Sarcone’s offices, and in the Department of Human Services, as you have just 30 days to respond to my requested settlement, before I file.  They will be made aware of my settlement terms as well, since they will both receiving their own letters, as well as copies of yours.  A copy of this letter will also be sent to the ACLU, the Governor, all media, and the Lieutenant Governor’s offices...so retaliation in any form is not advised.

To anyone else in law or in law enforcement who may be reading this letter, I am representing myself in this matter.  I am merely making a settlement offer, in the manner of attorneys."

Then the County Attorney's head criminal...these letters, by the way, read pretty much the same, but I personalized them very well:

"Mr. Sarcone, AKA State Actor/Criminal,

As you subsequently stated in just about every subpoena quash hearing, where I requested that you or one of your minions testify for my defense, you probably don’t know or remember me or anything about any of my cases (which I happen to know is utter bullshit).  The truth of the matter is that you only WISH you could forget about me or them, which, of course, I have no intent to let you do.

Our child was removed from our care on July 21st, 2014, by one Emily Nieman, who was at that time, a new S4 with The Department of Human Services.  This woman had no experience with newborns, and had NEVER in her capacity, removed a child from anyone before.

As I’m certain that you remember, a child protective assessment appeal was held in front of an ALJ, and she found...against those of the DHS and the Attorney General’s offices...and in our favor, in July of 2015.  The matter was then taken to Charles Palmer in another appeal...and after I sent him a rather damaging packet concerning our case, he opted to smartly uphold the decision of the ALJ.  All allegations against us were cleared, we were expunged, and we were removed from the Central Abuse Registry.

Just to show you that we do indeed have a case, our appeal to the assessment was scheduled to be heard AFTER the termination of our parental rights.  The courts then, even after being presented all of this evidence in our appeal, and after we filed the decision of the Director of the DHS in the Supreme Court of Iowa PRIOR to our appeal, found in favor of the AG’s office and the District courts in the termination of our parental rights.  In case you didn’t understand that, even though the very agency that took her, the DHS, ruled that they shouldn’t have removed our daughter in the first place, the Iowa Supreme Court ruled in favor of our termination, and our daughter has not been returned.  Do you understand yet how you are going to lose on a federal level?  If not, you are welcome to contact me personally so that I can explain it in greater detail.

You criminals that reside in the Polk County Attorneys offices will NOT escape the cases to come, believe that.  I am informed enough in the law of the land to move this case DIRECTLY to the U.S. Supreme Court, and will do so if necessary.  The final decision in our Supreme Court appeal started the Statute of limitations to be filed in Federal Court at July of 2016; and since I will be proceeding with this matter pro se, there will be no lawyer to drag the matter past those limitations.  I will, therefore, offer any of your departments one chance to settle with me and my family before we begin bringing the matter to federal civil court.  That offer goes like this:

1.  You will once again conspire with the courts (this is something I can easily show happens between our Iowa Court system and your offices quite frequently anyway, so this shouldn’t be difficult for you) of Polk County, The AG’s offices and the Supreme Court to have our daughter returned to her mother’s care, and to restore our parental rights to her.

2.  You will collectively award emotional distress and punitive damages; as well as damages to our characters and reputations in the amount of $250,000.

3.  You will fire any of these employees of this department immediately, if they are still employed by you:

Stephanie Brown, Kevin J. Brownell, Kevin Bell, Linda Lane, and yourself.

4.  You will all inform Iowa that you screwed up, concerning our cases and with our daughter, via the Des Moines Register.  I expect the story to take up at least a half a page.

5.  Upon the return of our daughter to our care and prior, you will tell the Minnehaha County offices of the County Attorneys here that we are never to be bothered again.

Rest assured that, if this matter reaches those of Federal court, that the demands for damages will be significantly higher, and the publicity alone is sure to damage you and your offices permanently.

I thank you for your consideration in this matter.  I suggest you get moving on resolving this with the District and Supreme Courts, as well as with the criminals, both in Tom Miller’s AG offices, and in the Department of Human Services, as you have just 30 days to respond to my requested settlement, before I file.  They will be made aware of my settlement terms as well, since they will both receiving their own letters, as well as copies of yours.

To anyone else in law or in law enforcement who may be reading this letter, I am representing myself in this matter.  I am merely making a settlement offer, in the manner of attorneys."

Annnnnnnnnd finally, Iowa's new director of the Department of Human Services:

"Mr. Foxhoven,

It is good to see that someone with legal training has taken the reigns from the former criminal in charge of your department, Charles Palmer.  Once you receive copies of my civil lawsuit against your department, I can rest assured that you will understand the seriousness of these charges against your department, and the employees thereof, whether they remain employed by you...or not.  One that I know still is, has already been contacted and informed that her name is certain to be included...one of your supervisors, Stephanie Rhinehart.

Our child was removed from our care on July 21st, 2014, by one Emily Nieman, who was at that time, a new S4 with your department.  This woman had no experience with newborns, and had NEVER in her capacity, removed a child from anyone before.

Just so that you are aware, a child protective assessment appeal was held in front of an ALJ, and she found...against you, and in our favor, in July of 2015.  The matter was then taken to Charles Palmer in another appeal...and after I sent him a rather damaging packet concerning our case, he opted to uphold the decision of the ALJ.  All allegations against us were cleared, we were expunged, and we were removed from the Central Abuse Registry.

Just to show you that we do indeed have a case, our appeal to your assessment was scheduled to be heard AFTER the termination of our parental rights.  The courts then, even after being presented all of this evidence in our appeal, and after we filed the decision of the Director of your department in the Supreme Court of Iowa PRIOR to our appeal, found in favor of the District courts in the termination of our parental rights.  In case you didn’t understand that, even though the very agency that took her, your department, ruled that they shouldn’t have removed our daughter in the first place, the Iowa Supreme Court ruled in favor of our termination, and our daughter has not been returned.  Do you understand yet how you are going to lose on a federal level?  If not, you are welcome to contact me personally so that I can explain it in greater detail.

The criminals that reside in the Iowa State Attorney General’s offices will not be able to rescue your department from prosecution, believe that.  I am informed enough in the law of the land to move this case DIRECTLY to the U.S. Supreme Court, and will do so if necessary.  The final decision in our Supreme Court appeal started the Statute of limitations to be filed in Federal Court at July of 2016; and since I will be proceeding with this matter pro se, there will be no lawyer to drag the matter past those limitations.  I will, therefore, offer any of your departments one chance to settle with me and my family before we begin bringing the matter to federal civil court.  That offer goes like this:

1.  You will once again conspire with the courts (this is something I can easily show happens between our Iowa Court system and your department quite frequently anyway, so this shouldn’t be difficult for you) of Polk County and the Supreme Court to have our daughter returned to her mother’s care, and to restore our parental rights to her.

2.  You will award emotional distress and punitive damages; as well as damages to our characters and reputations in the amount of $250,000.

3.  You will fire any of these employees of this department immediately, if they are still employed by you:

Emily Nieman, Social Worker
Stephanie Rhinehart, Supervisor
Katie Gosch, Caseworker

4.  You will tell Iowa that you screwed up, concerning our case and with our daughter, via the Des Moines Register.  I expect the story to take up at least a half a page.

5.  Upon the return of our daughter to our care, you will tell the South Dakota offices that they are not to bother us ever again, no matter what comes at them...reports of abuse and the like.  I am not a neglectful or abusive parent...the registry proves that, I had, by that time, raised three boys into their 20’s (and they’re doing just fine) as does my record PRIOR to the last 3 years; so anything that comes in is, more than likely, lies or retribution.

Rest assured that, if this matter reaches those of Federal court, that the demands for damages will be much higher, and the publicity alone will damage your department permanently.

I thank you for your consideration in this matter.  I suggest you get moving on resolving this with the District and Supreme Courts, as well as with the criminals, both in John P. Sarcone’s offices, and in the Attorney General’s offices, as you have just 30 days to respond to my requested settlement, before I file.  They will be made aware of my settlement terms as well, since they will both receiving their own letters, as well as copies of yours.

To anyone else in law or in law enforcement who may be reading this letter, I am representing myself in this matter.  I am merely making a settlement offer, in the manner of attorneys.

Christopher (Bruce), the Living Man.
515-868-9401
cbstraighteight@gmail.com
Pro Se, Sui Juris
Without Prejudice"

Once again, I feel that, prior to them signing for this, I had best repost my affidavit of truth.  Shoulds't anything happen to me....well, you know:

Comes now, CHRISTOPHER BRUCE, STILL THE LEGAL FATHER, in his Affidavit of Truth:

To whom it may concern: if anything happens to me, then Wrongdoing May Have Been Done.

i, Christopher William Bruce, am of very sound mind and very sound body.  My cars and home are well maintained, i am in very good spirits and looking forward to a very long and rewarding life.  i and others are involved in lawful actions of holding county and state officials to the proverbial fire of upholding their Lawful Constitutional Oaths by means of Lawful Affidavits and Criminal Complaints containing abundant evidence charging them with Felonious Acts against the People of the Country and in placing Lawful Commercial Liens potentially worth billions of dollars on both their Surety Bonds and their personal assets, and further, seriously impacting the defendant’s ability to hold any future office.  Therefore, if “anything” happens to myself, I have an “accident” or go missing and end up dead; be it known here that i, Christopher William Bruce, did NOT commit suicide or have an “accident” and further, i am not careless with poisons, old food, toxins, flammables, firearms, nor have any known enemies.  i am asking that if anything happens in the form of a negative or deadly event, even if it seems to fit well within the scope of what’s “Normal”, i seriously request that very capable and responsible persons with excellent skills and expertise, take a really good look into the Who's, What's, When's Where's Why's and How's of my demise; as it may in all likelihood be, in fact, a purposeful Act, There but for the Grace of God go i.  i certify the foregoing is true, correct, complete and not misleading to the best of my knowledge so help me God.

Christopher, The Living Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!