Friday, December 8, 2017

The Promise, Part III - The Response



I'm told it's my duty to fight against the law
That wizardry's my trade and I was born to wade through gore
I just want to be a lover, not a red-eyed screaming ghoul
I wish it'd picked another to be its killing tool

- Blue Oyster Cult

Well kids, the response to the letters I just mailed out to the criminals residing in office in Iowa; which were delivered by certified mail, just this morning?  Just came in.  What you see above is a screenshot from a program that I have that tells me every time someone that I sent an email to opens that email...and where they are, how many times they open it, etc.

The letter the top entry refers to is an email I sent out what now...almost 2 years ago?  And the person I sent it to...who was in Iowa, just now opened it again...but not in Des Moines, Iowa...in BALTIMORE, MD!!!

"Christopher", you say..."hasn't this happened before?"  Oh hells yes.  Many, many times.  For instance, I would send out a letter to the County Attorney in Polk County Iowa...the Criminal John P. Sarcone, and he would open in in Des Moines, Iowa.  Then, 5 minutes later, the SAME county attorney would THEN open it....in Omaha Nebraska...then in Minneapolis, MN...then in Olathe, Kansas,  Washington DC...just anywhere that had a branch of the FBI.  Thanks to the idiot criminals in PC Iowa, I had them on my computer for 3...solid...years.  Here's proof of THAT time in my life...







Oh, and I called the FBI back then.  Know what I asked them?  I asked if they had a case open on me.  They didn't say yes.  They didn't say they didn't either.  Know what they said?  "How do you know"...pshaw...like I was gonna tell them.

Let 'em come.  What are they gonna arrest me for?  Telling the Truth?  Making settlement deals with criminals in Iowa?  Exposing criminals in Iowa?  I'd like to see 'em try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!