Friday, March 27, 2015

FINALLY!! (Success!!) The TERMINATION ORDER & THE INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL



SPECIAL NOTE:  I was gonna answer this order America, but I don't believe I wish to waste any more time on the likes of Judge William A. Poobah Price.  He doesn't look at or answer any of my motions anymore anyway; and not only that, but I couldn't see anything he DOES decide to answer anyway, thanks to my being kicked out of this case as well, thanks to his supposed termination of my rights.  Little does he know...It was either answer and wait for a response that I wouldn't be able to see anyway, or appeal it.  I'm done with this asshole.  I think I'll choose B, Appeal, Alex.

The audacity of these people is simply amazing America.  Why don't they get it?  They filed the order...and now we appeal, and the nightmare they've been dreading is now upon them.  The Interlocutory Appeal process has begun.  You'd think these people would have a lick of sense, or might be worried about their careers...but no, they just plug along, ignoring the harbinger of their doom.  I just have to shake my head....again.

Of course, as you know, the Federal complaint form, which will, of course, drag them into U.S. Federal Court is more than half filled out.  Upon filing my appeal, this one gets put into U.S. court.  They just don't think I'm serious....or something.  Or maybe, that all along, I would, eventually, just roll on over.  Or, maybe, just maybe, they thought I MIGHT be bluffing.  They couldn't possibly be more wrong. SOOOOOOOO......

Here it is Kids, finally, the long-awaited Termination order, terminating these parent's rights.  It's good to finally have the last packet of lies, issued by the Grand Poobah himself, William A. Price.  He, of course, had us immediately unindexed for this case...but of course, it didn't stop this FATHER from filing his appeal...immediately following.  The Interlocutory appeal is BACK ON.  The Supreme Court's version will, of course, be immediately filed Monday, when I get my new car.  :D

Here then, is the last and final BS tale told by William Price and the gang.  We will, of course, be answering to this set of fabrications rather quickly.

I think we'll include some commentary with this one...or maybe, I'll just answer it and post that instead.

Yeah, I like that better.  :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!