Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Need To Ignore, Part II



Wow America.  Is it really like that?

As I mentioned in a post past, there have been an awful lot of letters going out of late.  I wrote one to the DOJ in Washington.  I wrote several to news stations in Washington.  I wrote and wrote and wrote, to people I would never even consider writing to.  If people are reading these, they sure are doing a Hell of a job of...nothing.  If anyone DID take anything I sent out seriously, they sure as heck aren't letting me know about it.

Are things truly this bad in our country people?  That anyone that has a position of power or is in charge, or investigates federal crime, or relates the news to our nation and its citizens...No one is going to take me seriously?  Are our own personal issues that bad or that time consuming that we have nothing left for the people who are actually in danger of their lives, just because they want justice for their daughter being illegally removed?  Am I such a wicked or dangerous criminal?  A horrible father?  A thorn in the heel of this country?  Just because I stated I wanted to get justice and go to Washington, the CIA feels the need to interview me, but they can't just take a minute to look at why I feel the need to do so???  FOR REAL?

You know, I just gotta say this America.  You people are so worried about this ISIS stuff, Benghazi...Putin and the Ukraine...but you just don't realize what and where the real problems really are.  All of this stuff doesn't mean a thing to us, yet this stuff is all we talk about at our water coolers.  And here, in our country, right under our noses, children are being stolen...and no one is doing or saying ANYTHING about that.  People are homeless everywhere, and thousands of homes are vacant, in the process of being repossessed...and nothing.  Business is corrupt, Government is corrupt, law enforcement is corrupt...and nothing.  Neighborhoods are falling apart, trust is about as low as it goes, and we say and do zero.  Unemployment is rampant...again, pretty much nothing.  Pay is crap.  Who cares, look at what's going on in Washington!!!  OMG, Obama's messing up!  Look at that!  No, no, wait, BENGHAZI SCANDAL!!  Get real.

Look around people.  There's some strange and illegal things going on RIGHT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY, and we just overlook that.  Our eyes are everywhere they don't really need to be, yet we can't even begin to focus on what's going on here, under our very own feet.

What happened to us?  Where are we at?  Where is our faith, our hope, our love, our caring?  Why do we feel the NEED TO IGNORE.....US!!!????

I hate to say it guys...but the Harbinger is upon us.  We are going down, and we're going fast and furiously.  Doom is at the door, and we just plug along, hoping it doesn't come too soon or too quickly, or maybe we just think we'll be able to hop out of its way just in the nick of time...who can say.  But what we're doing now isn't working.  Our country's downfall is just over that hill, and no one cares...or just plain old ignores it...bury your head in the sand.  Yeah, that'll work.

I remember, years and years ago, when people used to say something about running from your problems, that this tactic never works in your favor.  We're not even running anymore.  Worse yet, we're just standing still and waiting for the bell to start tolling.  We're standing in the middle of the interstate, while a semi makes its way right for us...and we're not even trying to get out of the way anymore.  Nope.  We just hope it hits us fast and hard and gets it over with quickly, that we won't even know what hit us.  I'm beginning to think we Americans have a national death wish, that the world will just kill us and put us out of our current misery.

I really hope this isn't the case, and that I'm just being a little overly paranoid; that this is all just some sort of bad dream, and that someone in Government is just going to show up at my door and say "Gee, I'm sorry Mr. Bruce, we goofed.  My bad.  Here's your daughter, and please, accept my apologies on behalf of the President of the United States."

I dunno.  I think its pretty much just a pipe dream.

But hey, I can dream...........................................................can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!