Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Pre-Appeal Summary to the Assessment Summary Appeal Summary

https://spiritualmusclehead.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/jubilee-justice/
NOTE:  As of today, comment moderation is now OFF THE TABLE...this means that each and every citizen of America is now able to comment freely on these matters...on any post, without moderation.  Natrually, moderation will still be implemented, just not officially, and will happen without your knowledge.  This means you do NOT have to wait for me to OK IT...Now that I have more than enough to prove my case available here, online in my blog, I worry less about what people have to say.  What can you say?  We now have CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE OF THIS STATE'S CORRUPTION...What more could a blog author want???

UPDATE:  As of this time, the sargeant in charge of Des Moines Metro's Most Wanted page, found here:

http://mmw.dmgov.org/

one Sargeant Halifax; has been called by this father FOUR TIMES in the last two days.  No charges have been brought against this father, and yet his picture is still EMBLAZENED as being Des Moines MOST WANTED man, utilizing the same 1st Degree Harassment charge I was arrested (and bailed) for just 2 weeks ago...ahead of long-time resident Mr. Trombone, considered a very ruthless criminal.  Dangerous indeed.  I even took the time to remind him where I lived, in case he wanted to gather a posse to come and arrest me for NO CRIME.  Gotta love this s***, huh??

***************************************************************************************************

Well kids, the Pre-hearing for the Assessment Appeal was, in this FATHER'S opinion, a success.  Granted, Mr. Grant Dugdale, the assistant Attorney General in charge of railroading these parents in this hearing was a pain in the Kiester, as he Dug into us, over hill and Dale...as was Connie Dickema...I'm sorry, Diekema, the non-party representing the party of Methodist witnesses.  The real winner here though, suprisingly enough, was ALJ (Administrative Law Judge) Margaret LeMarche.  I gotta tellya kids, this woman, to me, was the epitome of everything I ever expected or thought a judge to be.  She was kind, fair and helpful...and by God, I think she might just dispense some real, honest, truthful judgement.

Not that it matters, or so I've been told.  No, from what I understand, if DHS isn't crazy about her ruling, well, they do one of two things.  a.) they bypass the judgement, and keep plugging along, doin' their own thing; and totally blow it off, or  b.)  They appeal the ruling...hoping for a judge that'll be more crooked and on their side.  I can understand this strategy.  When 75 percent of the judges are corrupt in Iowa, appealing just brings it around to someone a bit more on the side of evil, on the average.  Pretty good odds, if you're the spawn of the Deveel, I say.

Anyway, the attorney for those criminal doctors of Methodist brought up a valid point.  The Parent's rights as of this moment anyway, have been officially terminated...by the head crook in our juvenile case, Mr. William Price, the Dishonorable.  Then the idiot woman GAVE ME THE MEANS WITH WHICH I COULD RESOLVE THE ISSUE...Thank you Ms. Dickema...(oh hell with it, I like this spelling better anyway.)

And, of course, who should be involved in the hearing as well (I enjoyed just HAVING THE BITCH WITHIN EARSHOT...knowing she was listening to how I was gonna dig her career closer to being over), but the Bitch herself, Ms. Nieman.  Just hearing that voice again grated on my spine like no one's business.  By the way, it's important to mention that a new pair of videos has made it's way onto my youtube channel.  For those of you entirely too comfy on your couches to search or copy and paste YOUAREELS, I have, naturally, brought in the link for you, for ease of access purposes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9pubNeFBc2YxGzL8S-HG5w

Go to the "Videos" tab, and you'll find two new videos.

The first, and finally, is the ENTIRE REMOVAL RECORDING, converted into video, set to the pictures from this blog.  Naturally, you'll wanna hold it up to this document:




Now remember kids, this is NOT for the faint of heart.  You might not be able to listen to more than a couple of minutes of this recording without wanting to seriously injure the social worker responsible, as, once again, she breaks several laws in this removal, as well as deprives the parents of EVERY SINGLE right available to them, or will, on the flipside, want to find and coddle the mother in order to comfort her through her ordeal.

Then, America, I insist that you IMMEDIATELY direct your attention to this website:


Here, all you need do is peruse the title of the articles on the first page in order to get a feel for what's going on with Child Protective Services/DHS EVERYWHERE IN OUR COUNTRY.  Any of it sound familiar?  It should.  A lot of it looks very similar to what these parents have endured, at the hands of this state and governmental agency, and at the hands of none other than METHODIST/UNITY POINT HOSPITAL.  Get me?  Feel me?  You should.

Anyway, the hearing is now officially set for May.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, maybe I wasn't so crazy or guilty of anything...afterall.  Love ya.  Don't go changin'.  Let's continue to get it on.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!