Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Turning o' the Tables, Part I



I dunno kids...I think I feel a different breeze blowing...a much warmer and more relaxed one.

Oh sure...there's been a setback or two.

Methodist's cache of lawyerly dirision has found a way to allow of their "unduly-burdoned" doctors and nurses, who are probably really busy relieving other parents of THEIR children at the behest of DHS, to be able to "call in" for our assessment appeal hearing.  That sucks a**.  Will it hamper my ability to prove their dishonesty, you ask?  Hell no.  They're still going right where I want them to.  Down the tubes.  They'll pay...just like the rest of the gang.  And will they be able to "Phone in" for the Supreme Court?  Not a friggin' chance of that happening.

We haven't heard a thing from the Supreme Court as yet, concerning the appeal...mostly because it's not our turn yet.  No, first, the "defendees" have to file their cross-appeal.  Then it's our turn again.  But really?  I don't see this as being a problem, as yet; or ever really.  I don't think we'll be denied this time, oh no.  See, there's that U.S. Court thing looming over their heads.  No, I think they're gonna wanna settle with the parents, and fast.  What they don't seem to get is, it doesn't...really...matter.  The accused are GOING to U.S. Court, no matter WHAT the Supreme Court decides.  Corruption in the state of Iowa is going to be a thing of memory, before I get any rest.  I'm not done with the li'l bastaches by a long shot.  Remember?  I promised they would lose their jobs.  And they WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS...come Hell.  High water isn't gonna be an optional condition.  There will be NO option.  Not only that, but I'd like to see some real jail time...for the Judge, for the County Attorney and his lackeys, and for those of CPS...there will be a special place reserved in the worst hell on Earth for these morons.  And I will be the distributor of that Hell.  Satan will be envious; by the time I get done with THESE losers.

No, I really and truly believe that things are finally going my way...and even if they aren't really, and I just think they are, it's O.K., because now I have enough momentum going that there's no real chance of stopping me now.  Like a fellow employee that's become a real issue in your working life, if I can't get the point across to the manager to do something about you, it's OK, because next I go over his head, and go to the Supervisor.  I can't get anywhere with him, FINE!!  There's the District Manager.  Then his supervisor...and his, and his, until I get to the CEO and company headquarters.  Heads will roll, whether you like it or not, and if you can't do it, well, there's always the guy over him, and the guy over him...SOMEONE along the way will take care of the issue, trust me.  :D

By the way, for those of you wanting proof that this father WASN'T guilty of those charges the State brought....not that you do or anything.  The thing I think I like the most is that there were SO MANY comments of friends of mine under that shot, on the DMPD's website, singing my praises (and THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME GUYS!!) I just got all warm and googly inside.  Oh, and did I forget to flip off the state?  IN YOUR FACE COUNTY ATTY.  Consider it a done deal.  :D.  Here's that order, for those of you doubting Tami's and Terrences.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!