Saturday, November 9, 2019

The Affidavit of Truth



NOTE:  THIS ARTICLE IS PLACED JUST UNDER THE FACT SHEET FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON, BESIDES THE ONE LISTED BELOW, AND THAT IS THAT A LOT OF WHAT I AM PRESENTING BELOW WILL RUFFLE SOME AWFULLY BIG FEATHERS...AND I'D LIKE TO PUT IT OUT ANYWAY FOR MY OWN PROTECTION FOR MORE THAN JUST FROM MY CITY'S OFFICIALS.


It is my intent today, America, to file notice with the Mayor, concerning his little stunt of billing me for services on a FOIA request (asking for all of their plans for 5G and making Sioux Falls a Smart City), for $116; an answer which provided me with ZERO answers.  Therefore, since I am going to be in battle mode against him, as well as, eventually, Senator John Thune, AND GOING INTO FULL BATTLE GEAR AGAINST ALL THINGS 5G, I hereby post my affidavit of truth, in my protection:

"Comes now, Christopher William, of the Clan of Bruce, in his Affidavit of Truth:

 To whom it may concern: if anything happens to me, then Wrongdoing May Have Been Done.

 i, Christopher William, born of the clan of Bruce, a living breathing man, am of very sound mind and very sound body.  My cars and home are well maintained, i am in very good spirits and looking forward to a very long and rewarding life.  i and others are involved in lawful actions of holding city, county, federal and state officials to the proverbial fire of upholding their Lawful Constitutional Oaths by means of Lawful Affidavits and Criminal Complaints containing abundant evidence charging them with Felonious Acts against the People of the Country and in placing Lawful Commercial Liens potentially worth billions of dollars on both their Surety Bonds and their personal assets, and further, seriously impacting the defendant’s ability to hold any future office.  Therefore, if “anything” happens to myself, I have an “accident” or go missing and end up dead; be it known here that i, Christopher William, of the clan of Bruce, did NOT commit suicide or have an “accident” and further, i am not careless with poisons, old food, toxins, flammables, firearms, nor have any known enemies.  i am asking that if anything happens in the form of a negative or deadly event, even if it seems to fit well within the scope of what’s “Normal”, i seriously request that very capable and responsible persons with excellent skills and expertise, take a really good look into the Who's, What's, When's Where's Why's and How's of my demise; as it may in all likelihood be, in fact, a purposeful Act, There but for the Grace of God go i.  i certify the foregoing is true, correct, complete and not misleading to the best of my knowledge so help me God.

/s/Christopher William, of the Clan of Bruce
Christopher William of the Clan of Bruce"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!