Monday, June 29, 2015

The Appeal to Termination, Part I - This is WAR!!!

http://zimaq.deviantart.com/art/THIS-IS-WAR-190778988

WARNING!!!  CONTAINS THE KIND OF LANGUAGE YO' MAMA WARNED YOU ABOUT!!!

Well, in case you don't remember, the Supreme Court of Iowa has already denied me 3 motions, one to stay our termination (even though it's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THESE PARENTS HAVE BEEN DONE WRONG HERE), the Motion to un-confidentialize (Oh NO!!  CAN'T HAVE AMERICA SEE WHAT WE PLAN TO DO, AS WE RE-RAILROAD THESE PARENTS), and the motion to re-consider the stay of Termination, which we're pretty GD sure will be right behind this little travesty.

First, remember, that after almost 11 months..well, I think I've had it...mentally, financially, and physically.  I think it's time to bring this around, EH?  I think a bit of Kharma action might just be in order.

So, here first, is yet ANOTHER letter received from the Asst. Attorney General, Katherine Miller-Todd-Jingleheimer-Schmidt; resisting ONCE AGAIN, our motion to have the Supreme Court of Iowa reconsider our stay of termination...along with my winning commentary, per usual.




Quite simply?  I, Christopher William Bruce say FUCK YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY.  NEEEEEEXT!!!



This legal moron first states that our rights have been terminated....WELL YEAH, IDIOT, THAT'S WHY WE'RE APPEALING IT!  Man oh man, the waste of paper this woman promotes is unreal!!

2nd, she goes on to REPEAT that we filed a motion to stay our parental rights termination...like they had the RIGHT TO DO SUCH A THING ANYWAY...yeah yea...tell me me something I didn't fucking know, WILLYA??  I'm sure a whole lot of trees are getting chopped down yearly to fuel this woman's inkjet...



You know, they are right, the FINAL decision hasn't been made by the old decrepid idiot that runs DHS...but he will, and he'll do it just about the time this gets denied AGAIN...then I'll just refile it anyway.

Now the part that pissed me off to no end...*grits his teeth*...she states AGAIN that I have NO FUCKING STANDING IN THE CASE, BECAUSE THE CORRUPT JUDGE IN MY CASE THREW ME OUT OF IT WHEN I HAD SO MUCH GD EVIDENCE PILED UP IN THE COURT TO BRING THEM ALL TO THEIR FUCKING KNEES...I've had it with these assholes.

And now, my response.

OK kids, you're gonna think I've flipped my lid...but I had to do it...

Katherine Miller Todd, the Asst. Attorney General and newsest member of my "Bruce Bitch List", and the prosecutor in my Supreme Court Appeal just heaped yet another straw on my back, and this Appellant has decided that he's had quite enough of the bullshit.

So...for your reading enjoyment (I suggest all of you with weak wills and sensitive ears please, look the other way NOW), here is a letter that I just sent this woman, after she "Resisted" my motion to reconsider the decision to stay our termination....AGAIN.

"Dear Ms. Miller Todd;
First of all, you idiot, you can't tell me I don't have standing in an appeal to Termination, when I was in a case where my rights were FUCKING TERMINATED...and, just because the judge in my case is a corrupt sonafabitch who couldn't find a moral compass to save his ass; doesn't mean you have to try and beat him out.  What's more, just because, for now, you have the taxpayer's money forever at your disposal...MY MONEY...to keep this shit going for all eternity, doesn't mean you should open your mouth and speak. Say I don't have standing in this case one more time, I will come down there and personally rip your balls off.
Now, here's another li'l tidbit for you, moron.  I'm bringing the ___ into this...know who they are? If you don't, there's a link to their website, along with a radio show you should listen to long before you take one more step towards me or my family. THEY'RE THE ONES, WITH ME, AND A MILLION OTHER AMERICANS THAT ARE GOING TO BRING ALL YOU CORRUPT ASSHOLES TO JUSTICE, ONCE AND FOR ALL.  So I'm only going to say this once...back the fuck off, or you're all going to prison. Period. Or, as it states in the video? Maybe even worse than that...matter of fact, isn't it about time you stop trying me with my own tax dollars?

I suggest all you stupid people give it up NOW...before it's too late for you to run and hide. The days of Statutory law are all but over, and the days of Common Law have re-begun.
By the way, I'm shipping this off to all the other players in our bunch, as well as all of my news buddies and politicians. I wouldn't try the harassment angle again, it's getting old. Add to that, I have at minimum of 6000 people who are gonna bail me out anyway. Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, NOTHING YOU DO IS CONFIDENTIAL ANYMORE. Every step you make, and everything you're doing is posted on my blog, on Facebook and on Twitter...so I wouldn't waste the effort.
Christopher "Always Standing" Bruce
THE MIGHTY SWORD.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!