Monday, August 4, 2014

Accountability



http://www.hickmanmills.org/domain/1399


I just have to say this kids.  This whole thing about accountability, well, it's just plain ol' ridiculous.

I sit here, watching some of these horrific political stations and the things they say, and it just pisses me off.  I've talked about this before in a lot of my posts.

I've said it before...and I've even heard my brother say it (and he loves...or used to anyway, our current President and all the wunnerful things he's done for us), that the only thing about Obama that he doesn't like is the way the man just doesn't stick his neck out or accept responsibility for anything.  That's what I'm talking about here, accountability.  

We haven't spoken in months, and I think I now know why.  I can only assume it's because he's always right.  We've talked about the guy masquerading as President before, and the man just goes to bat for him at every turn...and he's always right, regardless.  Well, now, he's truly messing things up, which in turn makes him horribly wrong.  It's evidently easier to just not talk to me, and that way he doesn't offer me the opportunity to show or prove to him that he's indeed wrong, so instead, talking to me just ceases to be an option, that way he can't be proven wrong.  Who can figure my family; our entire generation of Bruce/Stiffler is just a whiff along the wind, hardly worth paying attention to; at least the better part of 'em...but no, there's the generation before it as well, at least on my mother's side anyway.  The only real exceptions I've noticed are...well, there's me...and there's my cousin Kenny.  Even I'm barely salvageable, so I guess that just leaves Kenny as the only 100% real person in our family.  I'm just running a real close second is all, which really isn't saying a whole lot.

Where was I again?  Oh yeah, accountability.  I didn't mean to get off track again.  That was, without question, ALL MY FAULT!!!!  See how easy that was?  I did that, honest.  I hate to say it, but even with my apology still fresh in your minds, I'll more than likely do it again, too!!

It's not really all that hard.  If you do wrong, say you did wrong.  Then, while you're at it, give a shot at explaining what was going through your mind while you did it.  A good add-on might be to just claim humane behavior...we are, all in all, known screw-ups.  We tend to learn as we go.  Even when it's been established what to do in whatever situation, or are told what to say in every conversation we engage in; we are, without a doubt, habitual offenders of all we've been taught.  And, believe it or not?  It's likely that we're gonna goof it, screw it up, mess up and make wrong moves, even when we know better.  C'mon, we err by default!  You could even say we're pretty good at it too.  So why is it such a big deal when, after we put someone in the spotlight, that it's such a surprise when they mess up?  Why do we make such a fuss about it?  Did you really expect this guy to be perfect?  If you did, you MESSED UP!!  SO TAKE THE BLAME...cause it belongs to YOU!!  It was YOU that allowed our current voting system of the Electoral College to continue for over two centuries; in order to determine who becomes our national leader.  It was you that allowed two parties to rule over our country.  It was YOU that said "Let there only be two to choose from in the end...possibly three, if we can find a decent enough independent to run".  And finally, it was YOU that allowed the possibility of a black Muslim president to take control of a government that has been primarily of the Christian faith for over 200 years.  So, what I'm saying is, it's your fault.  You rolled over.  You let Obama into his current office, and you allowed him to rule us with a fickle hand for the last 8 years.  Be accountable for your actions for chrissakes, it's YOUR FAULT!!

Quit blaming Congress.  Don't blame the establishment.  Don't listen to the worthless yahoos on the news channels; that have been hired of late for their entertainment value instead of their unwavering integrity, especially in the area of political gossip.  This is all YOU AMERICA, and if I should hear someone say any different again, it's a distinct possibility that I might just punch the someone saying it in his upper stomach.  After a goodly double-over, I might just have to add a good elbow jab to knock them the rest of the way into the Earth, if for no other reason then to invite that person to witness a little humility and reteach them a lesson in what accountability looks like on the level the rest of us citizens are at these days.

The stupid thing is, and this is something I was just talking about the other day...Shit, and everything associated with it, rolls down a really steep hill.  Not just on your job.  Not just in your families.  Not only in Government.  It rolls down from everywhere, onto everyone that lives at my current level.  Right down here in the trenches, where I hate to repeat myself, all the real battles are being fought, and that are taking place every single day, a lot more times than you could possibly imagine.  Think about it.  We people down here, in the dredges of society, are to blame by everyone, for everything.  It's because of the lower class that our country is in the shape it's in.  We're the ones takin' all the handouts and begging off of you, you richer folks, who worked hard to get where you are.  RIIIIIIIIIGHT.  Hate to be the one to break it to ya kids, but we're down here because of people like YOU.  Because you aren't accountable for the crap you get away with; and if you can't get away with it, then you'll just buy your way away with it.  For everything that is destroying what little middle class there is left.

We folks here at the bottom of the pile take all the blame, and we wallow in the pool of excrement that has, these days, reached eye level.  And when we finally drown, well, then the next level up, you middle classers, who have only been knee-high in the doo-doo thanks to the class below it; us lower-classed people who have been slaving to hold you up where you've been all of this time, YOU then will be forced to take our place.  You'll take the blame for our demise, in addition to the stuff you've been taking the blame for since YOUR inception.  The shit will slowly rise for you then, and reach the same critical level someday, and it will just pass itself on to the next level up as the lower levels die off.  Hate to say it folks, but somebody's gotta do the grunt work, or our great system of Capitalism can't function properly.  If you chase off, blame, jail, eliminate, scapegoat or stop helping the lower class to survive, we won't be a Capitalist nation anymore.  There just has to be all three classes, or Capitalism doesn't work.  Same with the middle class's eventual and inevitable extinction.  If the walls are gone, and all there is left is roof and foundation, you can't call it a house anymore.  It becomes something unrecognizable and uninhabitable.

Lost?  Don't be, because I just have one more way of explaining what's really going on.  It's really easy for the average Jake to say "Those damned bums!  They take their food stamps at the taxpayer's expense, with no end in sight!  They're making my life a living hell!"  Then, when they've run out of things to blame on the lower class, they don't even take a breath, then swing right on to blaming everyone above them as well.  Where does it end then?  The President's office?  Unfortunately, that's as high as it goes...unless of course, you want to include God in there as well, and blame him for all your troubles...whoever "He" is.

Accountability.  Blame yourselves for the current idiocy, irresponsibility and detached nature of our present generation.  We used to allow our parents to punish their kids as they saw fit, now it's a crime to do so.  Spare the rod.  What did you expect was gonna happen?  They'd straighten themselves out?  Laughable.

I think I've said enough.  No one here to blame but ourselves America.  Get over it, and take your cards as the Government deals them to you, or stand up with me and say and do something about it.  If you don't, I plan to pop you in the mouth the next time it opens with the blame falling to someone else.  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!