Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Fed Funny Farm, Take 2...annnnddd ACTION!



Well kids, you know me too well.  I couldn't stand it anymore, so here it is, the one I've managed to hold back on until it was FINALLY filed...and for all you criminals out there, you got around 2 weeks to a month before these start hitting your door, so .....I'd get bizzay, if'n I were you....but then, you, am I not, and thank GOD for THAT.  I can still thank him, by the way, unlike you guys, who have to get your approval and love from none other than the old snake himself....I think you know know who I mean, I don't think I gotta say it.  Unless of course, you want me to.  You know...LUCIFER.  Natasha...Beelz, whatever NICKname you guys call him by in your little secret ceremonies, I don't want to know.  You want him?  You can have him.

Anyway, before the world thinks I've flipped my lid (which, of course, I pretty much have), let's get this over with.  I give you, THE FED CASE, TAKE 2.  In the language of the criminals?  That's case  #4:18-cv-223.  Good luck with this one, boys, cause this one comes out of YOUR pockets to defend....*chuckles evily*  It's OK American taxpayers, you can thank me later.  Right now?  I got butts to kick....around 30 butts, to be exact.  Here, America, is your REAL claim, replete with claims of damage in fact, upon which relief can...AND WILL be granted.  It's BIGGER....it's BADDER! More defendants, more claims, more relief, more...more EVERYTHING.  And those immunities you're so fond of?  OUT THE WINDOW!  *the evil chuckling turns to maniacal laughter!*  ENJOY!

You thought that last one was big, as well as hard to decipher?  You were absolutely right, of course.  Being experienced at fighting the people just about every moment of your careers, I expect that sort of opinion from you.

So, in honor of your analysis, I made this claim an additional 12 pages, just for you, so it might be easier for you to a.  Find those claims of damage, b.  So it would be easier for you criminals to understand...understand?  It might still be a little rough on your INDIVIDUAL attorneys, depending on how well you pay them, I imagine....but I'm OK with that.  The more they don't understand, the more you're going to have to pay them to figure things out.

Besides...they don't matter.  YOU DO.  I'm comin' for you, criminals  That's really all that matters here, isn't it?.  I'm coming for you...I'm finally gonna expose you for what you are, and I'm going to take all you have from you in the process.  Blow me off, call the FBI, I don't care anymore.  I got nothing left you can steal, nothing more you can violate, and nothing more you can get your hands on and destroy.  You may currently have it, but I want it now, and I'm comin' to get it back.  Might take a few years..but I got nothing but time.  I don't think you people have that much yourselves, personally.

Old Nick's gonna be cashing in pretty soon...and I just don't think you're gonna be rewarded as much as you were led to believe....Nope, no God status for the lot of  you.  Fire, brimstone, smoke and pitchforks is all you're good for.  The time is here, the war is almost over.  To the TRUE victor will go the spoils...and that victor isn't you.

Most SMART defendants would be trying to settle about now...I sure didn't ask for much...$50,000 from each of 'em, our daughter back, and expunging my criminal record...Hell, that's a piece o' cake for criminals like these guys, after they've fabricated entire hearings, destroyed evidence, changed the record of the court, and altered transcripts.  And $50,000 from each of them?  That's nothing compared to what they make daily off of stealing our children.  They'll pay that just in the first year of fighting the case!  And if they win, and the feds order me to pay up?  Good luck with that, I say.  Do the words blood and turnip mean anything to you?  :D

**********************************************************************************************************

NOTE:  FOR ANY OF YOU THAT WOULD CARE TO SEE ALL 800 DOCUMENTS FROM THE JUVENILE CASES THAT STARTED ALL OF THIS, INCLUDING ALL OF MY COMMENTARY AND MOTIONS TO THE CONTRARY; AND ALSO ANY OF THE CRIMINAL CASES INVOLVED HERE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE LINKS:

the Juvenile Cases:


LET'S ALSO INCLUDE THE CASE THEY WON'T ADDRESS AT ALL, THE CASE BEFORE THE ALJ OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, WHERE THEY FOUND US INNOCENT OF ABUSE, EXPUNGED OUR RECORDS, AND TOOK US OFF THE ABUSE REGISTRY.  THE AG THEN APPEALED THIS TO THE DIRECTOR OF DHS, WHO ALSO APPROVED THAT DECISION, IN OUR FAVOR...AND THE COURTS WILL NOT RETURN OUR DAUGHTER????  THIS DECISION WAS SUBMITTED TO THE APPELLATE COURTS 3 TIMES.  IT WAS DENIED 3 TIMES AS WELL.



Now, the petition of appeal, and the Supreme Court case:



Harassment of 2 social workers, 2015, first criminal case:


Darren Tromblay (CityView EIC) Harrassment case, and the felony charges concerning Jeanne Munson, and Mark Worthington, DHS agents (including the events that caused this arrest):


Misdemeanor case, after I was released for probation; and after I asked to be taken OFF probation and do the rest of my time, and they responded setting a date to hear the matter, and then by issuing a warrant for my arrest:

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/2017/01/home-again-home-again.html

Next:  Post-Conviction relief case, just before this case was filed:


And last but not least, the 1st claim for THIS case:


And, after I learned that I was messing up big time in the first one, the 2nd claim is right here: 
































































AFTERTHOUGHT:  Since this article contains links to all the stories that lead up to this case and claim, we will now include all the links that concern the rest of this, including all the appellate briefs and the last decision made in it, so you are able to see how it all finished up.  You won't believe it.

Appellate Briefs (plus plus):









The Fraud Exposed (The Final defending briefs and final decision):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!