Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Petition of Appeal

http://www.society30.com/online-petitions-victory-disobedient-citizens/


Hey America!  The Final Draft is finished!!!   Can you believe, these people wanted me to put together 17 copies to file with them?  Unreal...you don't think that maybe this is to make it harder for people to appeal, dooya?  I think so.

I think we have a winner peeps!!

Anyway...on to it, eh?

The Petition...with a little added "Mighty Sword" twist to see if maybe I could have them shaking in their boots a little.  This will also be immediately emailed to each and every member of our little party, so that they can enjoy telling their kids about it someday...  :D

However, keep in mind that this petition may just piss these people off.  But that's OK too, because then you know what's next...FED COURT!!!  There, I shant be quite so kind in my charge bringing, either.

And Away we go!!  We will, of course, be giving you the FINISHED and POLISHED copy before the day is out...



























































1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments! Thank you again!! I value your opinions!